Be Careful Guys Where You Put It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPARK
    out of a medical book .. he had a cut on his face and scratched it after having the infection on his hands ....

Mike, it took me 5 minutes to type this I was laughing so hard at what you said ...
    I'm fucking laughing at myself! Oh Christ that was great!

Comment

That is absolutely amazing!! Sick but amazing!!

Comment

"i think you're gonna be okay...just looks like a flesh wound"..."i'll give you a band aid and send you On your way"

or

"I told you not to pop your zits"!!

Comment

I DON'T know what is worse...the sore or the fact that his thumb is bigger than his cock!!! If it spreads it'll be gone in no time!!

Comment

:eek: Why did I open this thread again?

Comment

i agree with mike1

not coming back in here dudes-how bout going back to the nice pictures of the ladies.theres a site out there with nothing but sicko pictures like you guys are posting-will try to find name of it for us.
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
                not coming back in here dudes-how bout going back to the nice pictures of the ladies.theres a site out there with nothing but sicko pictures like you guys are posting-will try to find name of it for us.
                You really are missing the point .. I did not post these "sicko" pics for laffs ... I did post them to show you what could happen to you ... Honestly that is what I meant ....

Comment

You really are missing the point .. I did not post these "sicko" pics for laffs ... I did post them to show you what could happen to you ... Honestly that is what I meant ....
                  I DO FEEL SORRY FOR THE GUY IN THE PICTURE,SPARK.
                  THOSE PICTURES LOOK TERRIBLE BUT I THANK YOU FOR AT LEAST RING A BELL TO ALL THOSE GUYS WITH HIGH TESTOTERONE,HORNY ALL THE TIMES....JUST BE CAREFUL
                  (COME ON GUYS; BE REALISTIC,IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANY OF US IF WE HANG AROUND WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE)

Comment

guys

can we go back to having fun-waaaaaaaaa my penis feels like a flame-thrower-waaaaaaaaaa!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

. I was afraid to open this thread again, at least there's no new pictures.

Comment

DISGUSTING!!!!! I was trying to eat my bagel!! Clean it up mannnnnnn!
                        "3 Stacks of High Society."

Comment

Be careful where you put it....I'm watching!!!
                          Attached Files
                          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

I started this thread trying to warn everyone but .....

Comment

Fuck this shit,,,Im going back to beating my meat ughhhhhhh1
                              #2 of 1 Morons

Comment

Spark, thank you for sharing! Hope the young guys out there understand about wrapping it!(Charlie).....if they don't, at least you tried warning them!!!!
                                "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Working...
                                X