Sustains Last Show!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sustains Last Show!!!

For those of you that live in FL near the palm beach gardens area... My band Sustain will be having its last show, due to splitting up because of college shit...After college we will probably get back together..Details of the show will be mentioned later..Would love your guys support, thanks..It will be a big one, the Buzz 103.1 for those of you that live here want to promote it and maybe Coke sponsor (family friends).

Thanks
    Dan
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Good Luck with that Dan ... Hope you guys make it ...

Comment

Nice....love playin guitar myself....hope ya have a good show
      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
        For those of you that live in FL near the palm beach gardens area... My band Sustain will be having its last show, due to splitting up because of college shit...After college we will probably get back together..Details of the show will be mentioned later..Would love your guys support, thanks..It will be a big one, the Buzz 103.1 for those of you that live here want to promote it and maybe Coke sponsor (family friends).

Thanks
        Dan
        Let me know where its going to be..... Will you guys be playing with Boxelder???

Comment

Yea im friends with their singer I think its going to be us, boxelder, and the curve. Ill let the board know Doc
          Dan

Comment

hey there Dan

How you doing there pal?....Still coming up to Boston......that was quite a month you gave me..don't worry..I'm not pissed..didn't lose anything..and we had a great ride......that freakin Paul Pierce jinxed us..when we got to 4800.....he showed his colors this week...in real dopey fashion..the idiot..would of loved to see them lose that game because of him.....Just saying hello..keep me posted if you get hot in the bases..I see you are doing ok..keep up good work..Bobbo

Comment

dan....saw boxelder thursday night at jax.... different style of music now

Comment

yea theyre crazy as fuck...hey bob long time no talk..yea well my play of the day is 12-1 so far with the dodgers pending so im streaky in that kind of... good luck, bob ill shoot you an IM
                Dan

Comment

Working...
                X