• Show
Clear All

• Miss Howard Stern

Miss Howard Stern

Are You Serious???

Comment

Yes

Comment

i saw her on the E channel... Hot as hell but her voice is fucked up... sounds like a 5 year old.

Comment

What happened to KC on the show. Did not listen for a while now I am back and I am wondering where he is.
          Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by fats12
            What happened to KC on the show. Did not listen for a while now I am back and I am wondering where he is.
            they never said what happened to him, never addressed the issue at all he's been gone for 6 months or so...he always seemed like he could lose it at any moment- he talked bout how he went to a shrink and medication he was takin then supposedly he won like $300,000 online gambling hit a jackpot or somethin but lost it all back...he was still on show for couple weeks after that but disappeared and stern and crew do not talk bout it its kinda weird
            edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

thanks
              Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Where's KC?
                A lot of people are asking ''Where's KC?'' or ''What happened to KC?'' Well, I don't really friggin know. Over the past few months (late 2004) Howard only mentioned KC once. At that time, he said that KC was out taking care of some ''personal business'' and that he'd be back soon. Now I've heard that Gary (Baba Booey), who was making an appearance somewhere, told a fan that KC has left the show for personal reasons. Apparently he will not be returning. KC is now listed on the web site HollywoodIsCalling.com where celebrities make personal phone calls to fans. KC has also been seen out in California doing comedy shows. KC also has his own web site at KCArmstrongDVD.com. Howard was asked about KC on March 16th, 2005, but refused to comment on the reasons KC left. He said that it was KC's story to tell and that KC was a good dude. (Updated 03/16/2005)

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                  Where's KC?
                  A lot of people are asking ''Where's KC?'' or ''What happened to KC?'' Well, I don't really friggin know. Over the past few months (late 2004) Howard only mentioned KC once. At that time, he said that KC was out taking care of some ''personal business'' and that he'd be back soon. Now I've heard that Gary (Baba Booey), who was making an appearance somewhere, told a fan that KC has left the show for personal reasons. Apparently he will not be returning. KC is now listed on the web site HollywoodIsCalling.com where celebrities make personal phone calls to fans. KC has also been seen out in California doing comedy shows. KC also has his own web site at KCArmstrongDVD.com. Howard was asked about KC on March 16th, 2005, but refused to comment on the reasons KC left. He said that it was KC's story to tell and that KC was a good dude. (Updated 03/16/2005)
                  Is there any question you cannot answer..Thanks a lot!!!
                  Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Working...
                  X