• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the F**K IS LOVEDOC??????

is that asshole missing?

he was wounded during a rectal exam.....He is being given the
    Brown Star for uncommon valor!!!

Comment

He hurt his wrist while performing an act on himself and he's in training now on how to type with his left hand!

GL!

Comment

Is This An Official Amber Alert?
        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

sorry kids... things have been hell around here.. My dog has been in and out of the hospital for the last 2 days. i have been lurking around but not posting. Hell, i aint that good of a baseball capper anyway. Just been following others. But, soon i will be in the konsensus thread almost everyday posting a play. No check-ups for a while until football season most likely...

P.S. Wayne...i need to learn to type with my toes!!!!! lol

Comment

What is wrong with the pooch???

Comment

hasn't eaten in 2 days... vommiting and all kinds of good shit

Comment

Hope he is ok pal ...

Comment

Sorry bout yo dog - Doc. Take care and we'll see ya when you are able.
                  "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                    hasn't eaten in 2 days... vommiting and all kinds of good shit
                    He can't live on beer and Nuts forever. Give the poor dog some dogfood!!
                    I hope he feels better!

Comment

sorry about your dog buddy. gl

Comment

I love dogs. I know I love my dog. I hope your dog is ok.

Peace Ruff.
                        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                          My dog has been in and out of the hospital for the last 2 days.
                          Had a customer yesterday...his wife got a vaginal cream, he was looking for just the applicator the part she inserts in her....I asked him what happened to the applicator she got, he said the dog ate it.....OMG Doc that was YOU!!!!!! Keep the Monistat out of Fido's reach!!!
                          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

doc......my dog is 10 now and is getting slower (weimeraner) and it pains me to watch her limp.....she has been with me almost 24/7 since she was a pup...she used to go to work with me for 8 years....a non-dog owner does not understand the bond.....hope the pooch gets better....

and you have to give back the "Brown Star"

Comment

I am with you puppy lovers .. could never have a home without one or two ... actually that is how i got my nic ...

Comment

Working...
                              X