Contender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contender

Does anyone know when they replay Contender? I have seen on another channel during the week but can't remember where. I won't be around for tonights episode and will need to catch up during the week.

Originally posted by BigMike
    Does anyone know when they replay Contender? I have seen on another channel during the week but can't remember where. I won't be around for tonights episode and will need to catch up during the week.
    TIVO it

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
      TIVO it
      No TIVO buddy. I have thought about getting TIVO but then I would have to get a phone line and seems like too much hassle. I just use a cell phone as my home phone.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
        No TIVO buddy. I have thought about getting TIVO but then I would have to get a phone line and seems like too much hassle. I just use a cell phone as my home phone.
        You can also use it off a wireless router if you have one ...

Comment

CNBC replays it

Comment

Gold do you know what night it comes on?

Comment

Mike, which one you looking for?? I will look it up for you .. I know the next one on is Monday at 10PM CDT ,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                Mike, which one you looking for?? I will look it up for you .. I know the next one on is Monday at 10PM CDT ,,,,
                The re-run from yesterday. I looked on their site but couldn't find anything?

Comment

Mondays At 8 East And 8 Pacific. It On Other Daus As Well. Remember Catchig It At The Gym On The Weekend

THE GUY THAT GOT BEAT DOWN THIS WEEK HAS A FUCKING HOT ASS WIFE. U SHOULD SEE IF WE CAN GET SME PHOTOS OF HER ON HERE
                  Last edited by wrightmove; 04-11-2005, 11:37 PM.
                  its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Working...
                  X