Frank Perdue passed away today at 84.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Perdue passed away today at 84.

The "tender chicken" guy, Frank Perdue passed away today at the age of 84.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/04/01/news...ex.htm?cnn=yes

The Pope and Frank Perdue both 84, both died today.
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

CNN says he's still alive...did I miss something?

About the Pope that is..
      Peter Griffin: Holy crip, he's a crapple.

Comment

Last thing I heard was that an Italian newspaper was reporting that the pope had died but the Vatican has not confirmed it yet. The Death is supposed to be reported by some other religious guy. I don't know the title.
        Remember the three R's:
        Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
          Last thing I heard was that an Italian newspaper was reporting that the pope had died but the Vatican has not confirmed it yet. The Death is supposed to be reported by some other religious guy. I don't know the title.

yea, i read the same thing. it says that they closed the door which means that he has died, but they aren't confirming it.

Comment

The pope's death hits especially close to home for me. The pope and I have alot in common. We grew up together. I hope now that I've out lived him you all can see who really runs this church. Look for me tonight on the national news. I'll be standing on the left side of your TV screen wearing white with red. I'll be standing up without my kane as tonight I'm standing strong in honor of my fallen friend pope John Paul II. I love you my friend and will never forget the good ole days. I look forward to meeting you in the afterlife.

Sincerely,

Spark
            Last edited by 10DimeBry; 04-01-2005, 04:14 PM.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
              The pope's death hits especially close to home for me. The pope and I have alot in common. We grew up together. I hope now that I've out lived him you all can see who really runs this church. Look for me tonight on the national news. I'll be standing on the left side of your TV screen wearing white with red. I'll be standing up without my kane as tonight I'm standing strong in honor of my fallen friend pope John Paul II. I love you my friend and will never forget the good ole days. I look forward to meeting you in the afterlife.

Sincerely,

Spark

thats so freakin funny....

RIP Pope

Comment

I'm not even catholic and that last post was in bad taste, theres a time for jokes and I don't think this is one of them imo.
                Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

yeah doc that post was inappropriate. bad doc.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Not Doc, I'm talkin to you Bry, he was posting at the same time as me, cmon guys be serious for once.

My record Click Here

Comment

I am catholic and i think it is a funny as hell.......god rest the pope and all who has passed away god bless.....................but lovedoc really wants to be a alter boy
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry

Sincerely,

Spark
                        Man your crazy. You must be John Paul IV since Spark is your daddy :D :D
                        Last edited by Homer; 04-01-2005, 05:30 PM.
                        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

ok sorry blackbeard if I somehow offended you or anyone else. I didnt realize it was a big deal. The humor was directed towards spark not bashing the pope in any way. Again sorry.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
                            Man your crazy. You must be John Paul IV sense Spark is your daddy :D :D
                            hahahaha watch your back spark u know bry loves power.................no trips to way off places and please stay in the pope mobile lmao
                            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I'm not offended, some people may be, I just thought it was in bad taste and poorly timed.

My record Click Here

Comment

Working...
                              X