I was just reading...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just reading...........

MMM's old threads. For what reason, I have no idea. I'm really bored at work right now, and just can't get into it. It's 70 degrees outside and sunny. Anyways, it is so funny how when she was first on here, her and W I Z were like good friends and used to chat all the time. Then it turned into craziness, and he used to m-f her every other day. It was quite comical. Man, she is a nutty old 61 year old lady. Some of the things she said were just babbling nonsense. Whew, I have a headache just reading some of it. Wonder is she's over (you know where) as a m o d.

Those damn on again off again relationships will get ya!!!

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I think the whole Wiz/MMM feud was staged.

Although, Wiz does have multiple personalities. It depended on whether or not he took his meds. LOL

Comment

I know he had/has a female Mod over there ... I told someone here I think it is MMM

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
        I know he had/has a female Mod over there ... I told someone here I think it is MMM
        It was me and i think i told you no way in hell!!! I don't think it was staged because i read their emails to me and MMM's posts and the NFL Fantasy League and i would say there is no way in hell it was staged....... Because it was bad, REAL BAD!!!

If it was staged they could win an Oscar in Hollywood!

Comment

Working...
        X