No announcement yet.

****** Cochran Dead At Age 67.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blah , blah, blah , the man had a life and NOW he's gone ! Can you not let him rest in piece for one FUCKING Day before bashing him you cunt... that's all I'm talking about you have no respect for a HUMANS LIFE OR his PASSING so STFU for one day !!

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
      Honestly I dont care what profession someone is....Money is the main goal to anyone why do you think we gamble...for money...i hate to say it but cochran was a smart man, any guy who can aquit a murder has brains. Thats their profession its not like a lawyer can go into a court room and say my person im defending is guilty would he make any money..no.

IMO
      Dan
      The Judge helped him a lot in this Case too though as he allowed the Case to carry on way too long. Also by allowing the Race card to come into play was another huge help. Shapiro was real good friends with Cocharan until he played the race card which led to them not speaking anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by HOKIE BIRD
        Nice. I don't want to argue the subject matter, but I will make gross generalazitions about you as a person based on where you live, etc. and at the same time accuse me of being racist and decry the black mans fate. Your post is horseshit and so are your misguided opinions. It's a good thing Condalice Rice didn't have your attitude or she would have never gotten as far as she has in life. By the way, she's doing a great job and may be the first woman to be President of the U.S.A. I forgot to say, I can't stand liberals and you obviously fall in this catagory. Go hug a tree and get some sleep.
        No, way she's President!

Comment

Originally posted by amhlilhaus
          trial lawyers are only doing their jobs. which is why they're suing the shit out of doctors and pretty soon the only ones able to afford quality, note the word 'quality' which means better than average will be very wealthy people only, like trial lawyers. don't believe me? look up what's happening to obstetricians in states like nevada.
          That's what BS Repulicans want you to believe. Republicans passed a bill on how much someone can get for the incompetence of a Dr. screwing you up. In return the Medical Malpractice insurance has not dropped and neither has the cost of seeing a Dr. And neither of these will drop and only will continue to go up.

Insurance Companies have kudo's of money & power thus price increases

Dr.'s have kudos of money & power thus the increase in their prices.

Instead the Repulicans should be doing something about the over 45 million citizens in this Country that can't afford insurance. Canada already has a system in place for every citizen. It would see that the richest Country in the World could come up with an Insurance plan for the Poor.

Comment

All of the Lawyers who represented OJ were spinless assholes. I believe 3 of them have now died and 2 of them from Cancer. The State's Lawyers were idiots and all of the Lawyers in this Case made millions.

Look at Robert Blake he won his case in my opinion, because his ex-wife had a bad past history. Did he do it? I believe so and his Lawyers didn't give a damn either so it's not about black or white it's about the system being fucked up.

Comment

As a white male republican who works in Law Enforcement, I have to tell you that I believe the case was lost by the prosecution more then it was won by the defense. And that goes all the way to the Detectives (not all) who I think did a sloppy job on some of the aspects in the investigation and testifying. The cops are part of the prosecution. Now when you have a semi inteligent defense and a poor prosecution coupled with a weak judge, the case was a ground ball for the defense. Our system is not perfect, but it is the BEST.
              I don't feel any anymosity towards Cochran. I do believe most defense attorneys are unscrupulous and I don't see how they sleep at night.....
              Back to the point it is still sad to hear of someone dying to me as this has a huge effect on family and friends.
              Remember the three R's:
              Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Monte

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                All of the Lawyers who represented OJ were spinless assholes. I believe 3 of them have now died and 2 of them from Cancer. The State's Lawyers were idiots and all of the Lawyers in this Case made millions.

Look at Robert Blake he won his case in my opinion, because his ex-wife had a bad past history. Did he do it? I believe so and his Lawyers didn't give a damn either so it's not about black or white it's about the system being fucked up.
                I don't like to hear when people die, but I believe that you make your own destiny in life. You live by the sword, you die by the sword. If you live your live filled with greed and selfishness, you will die and early and painfull death. I see it all the time. What comes around, goes around!

Comment

Originally posted by HOKIE BIRD
                  Nice. I don't want to argue the subject matter, but I will make gross generalazitions about you as a person based on where you live, etc. and at the same time accuse me of being racist and decry the black mans fate. Your post is horseshit and so are your misguided opinions. It's a good thing Condalice Rice didn't have your attitude or she would have never gotten as far as she has in life. By the way, she's doing a great job and may be the first woman to be President of the U.S.A. I forgot to say, I can't stand liberals and you obviously fall in this catagory. Go hug a tree and get some sleep.

No offense to anyone here, but this is the HONEST truth. Not only is the United States "not ready" for a female president, "they" are not ready for a black female president.

I'm NOT racist in ANY sense of the word, but that is just the hard truth.

Comment

************ Cochran may you rest in peace

I'm just wondering if you have meet up with Nicole yet and if you do what she will say you.I hope you were right...

By the way can you shoot free throws?

God Bless
                    Last edited by orientalhawn; 03-30-2005, 12:11 PM.
                    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by orientalhawn
                      ************ Cochran may you rest in peace

I'm just wondering if you have meet up with Nicole yet and if you do what she will say you.I hope you were right...

By the way can you shoot free throws?

God Bless
                      What are you talking about??

Comment

Working...
                      X