Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****** Cochran Dead At Age 67.......

The Lawyer Died Today Of A Brain Tumor

No Shit .... J O H N N E Y C O C H R A N Died !! Wow....

Comment

What's he known for? Helpin' O.J. go scott free on a double murder? Well golly gee Wally, how will I sleep tonight? Earth to earth, ashes to ashes and dust to dust!!!!!!!!!!
      "33"

Comment

The only good Trial Lawyer is a dead Trial Lawyer. Shedding no tears here.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Wow

Comment

Good One Less Cock Sucking Lawyer
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

If a tumor is in your head you must be dead when they put you in the hole you ass will start to mold
              never give a sucker an even break

Comment

WOW you guys SUCK where's the respect ...what have you guys ever accomplished in your SORRY Lives ... give it a rest !!!

Comment

RESPECT? What respect does he deserve? He helped a double murderer walk free w/out being responsible for his actions! Maybe the next person he murders will be one of your kin ya dumb ass!!!!!!
                  "33"

Comment

Originally posted by HOKIE BIRD
                    RESPECT? What respect does he deserve? He helped a double murderer walk free w/out being responsible for his actions! Maybe the next person he murders will be one of your kin ya dumb ass!!!!!!

He was doing his job...That's the way our court system works like it or not.

Hokie are you sure your not racist??

I have to admit after reading your unbelievable post on blacks/whites FT shooting really made me and alot of others wonder. I would have thought you would have had some statistical data to back that point up.

Comment

My sorry life does not include bringing down good cops, helping a murderer get off. If thats your idea of "accomplishments", and somehow deserves respect, I feel sorry for you.
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by TheRhino
                        He was doing his job...That's the way our court system works like it or not.

Hokie are you sure your not racist??

I have to admit after reading your unbelievable post on blacks/whites FT shooting really made me and alot of others wonder. I would have thought you would have had some statistical data to back that point up.

Yes, but there's a right way to do things then there's a wrong way to do them. Many Attornies do things the wrong way.

Comment

Hokie Bird

Originally posted by HOKIE BIRD
                          I SUSPECTED YOUR SORRY ASS WAS A RACIST WITH THAT FREE THROW SHOOTING THREAD. AFTER WE SHOT THAT HITLER LIKE THEORY DOWN NOW YOU COME AND RIP A TRIAL LAWYER FOR DOING HIS JOB AFTER HE SUFFERED IN HIS FINAL MOMENTS. I GUESS IF SOME ****** ISNT DUNKING A BASKETBALL, OR RUNNING A FOOTBALL, OR AS YOU LIKE TO SAY MISSING A FREE THROW, OR BASICALLY ISNT SOME ENTERTAINMENT PIECE, YOU HAVE NO USE FOR HIM. ROLL UNDER YOUR REBEL SHEETS TONIGHT BECAUSE MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE AFTER THEY DIE OF A BRAIN TUMOR ONLY MEANS YOUR FATE MIGHT BE WORSE.

Comment

Rhino,
                            My post about free throws posed a question to the board. If it was a statement of fact on my part, I would have backed it up w/ numbers. It was not a generalization as a whole, as anyone w/ have a brain could name numerous black players w/ awesome free throw percentages. Was it a question many have pondered? Of course, only too many are politically correct and would not answer. Several people did and gave their theories. As far as many others seeing that post as racist, who are they? Your accusations are false and meritless!

Judging by you and Ldawgs post, I can only assume that you are black and your view of the world is any opinion that is derogatory or negative to a black person is racist. Get your head out of the sand bro. People are people and should be judged on their own merits and characteristics. He's a piece of shit lawyer who helped a double murderer walk free and made millions doing it while laughin' in the face of society. The only people cryin' is his kin folk and some of them probably don't even like him. Earth to earth, ashes to ashes and dust to dust. Good ridence I say!
                            "33"

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                              Yes, but there's a right way to do things then there's a wrong way to do them. Many Attornies do things the wrong way.
                              I don't disagree with that but if I remember right there were a team of lawyers defending Simpson not just Cochrane.

I admit I didn't follow his career closely but I know he represented Reginald Denny some poor white guy who got the shit kicked out of him for no reason.

I just don't agree that because he was hired to defend a man and he won even though myself included didn't think he was innocent makes him a horrible person.

Just my opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X