autographs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRUCKIN
    this piece has some value if it the actual baseball that he got this 2300 hit with
    the way you described how pete signed it i would assume it is real
    where did you get it?
    on a piece like this you really cant put an exact value because it is one of a kind
    the way to sell it would be in a national auction
    i would guess it would go for 1000-2000 at auction thats just a guess

My grandpa, who recently passed away, caught the hit ball which Im not sure what it was i think he told me a GR double..anyways they flashed 2300!! hits on the board..my grandpa then found pete at a cincy spring game and had him sign it and put hit 2300 on it
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

pitt37

Originally posted by Pitt37
      How much for a mint condition Mario Lemiuex autographed rookie card. Its not the real expensive one. I bought the card for about 200 dollars many years ago and got it signed by him myself.

What about Mario autographed sticks or pucks?
      i do not deal a whole lot with cards a price guide will tell you the value of the card unsigned
      mario charges 150-250 to sign items depending on the item
      photos/cards/pucks low #
      jerseys/sticks/helmets high #
      cards do not hold there value very well i would say 100 would be the max
      pucks are 200
      sticks 400-500
      jerseys 650 1000
      i have a team canada jersey signed by him in my collection
      its worth around 800
      we can share the women, we can share the wine
      we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

dan

Originally posted by SustainDan
        My grandpa, who recently passed away, caught the hit ball which Im not sure what it was i think he told me a GR double..anyways they flashed 2300!! hits on the board..my grandpa then found pete at a cincy spring game and had him sign it and put hit 2300 on it
        that is a great story
        that is a piece of baseball history
        i will try to find out the date and game for you so you can document the story
        someday if you ever decide to sell it
        that will be very important imformation that could be the difference from $5000-$10000
        when i say document it you just have to sit down and write up as much as you know
        date/place/how he got the ball/where pete signed it, ect

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
          How much for a pair of underwear worn by Chuck Lazar and signed with his "pen name" Glenda Potz.
          Please respond as soon as possible, because if these are not worth holding onto I would like to get rid of them. They're stinking this place up.
          Thanks

PS.. I think it is very nice of you to offer to do this. I believe as time goes by you will get alot of questions about memorabilia. Thanks

I just read this! That is hillarious!!!!!!!

Comment

I have an SI from August 14, 1989 with Jordan on the front cover autographed by him. I met him in the airport...just so happened to be the week he was on the front.

Thanks,
            RJ

Comment

rusty

sports illustrated are another item that dont hold much value but jordan is the best /most expensive auto of current stars
              probably 300 is a fair value
              he never does signings where you send your item to get signed
              he has been under contract with upperdeck for years and thats why his autograph is so expensive
              he no longer signs for people in public it has been years his bodyguards dont let you near him
              just like the other post about documenting make sure you right down all the imfo about when and where it was signed so that you can always tell the person buying it

Comment

thank you sir. i actually have a picture of him in the airport, but not him signing it.

Comment

Working...
                X