• autographs

just thought i would throw this out there

if anybody ever needs any help/imfo, value, ect on autographs
    just ask thats what i do for a living is buy and sell autographs
    along with a few other things

dont consider myself an expert but i know alot about them

truckin
    we can share the women, we can share the wine
    we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

ok

If that is your living you may want to be an expert in it even thou there are price guides.

How much for my Joe D.auto

Comment

if its a baseball signed by dimaggio
      depending on condition and if its an official baseball
      mint around 3-400 bucks

Comment

gizmo

one thing you have to remember when looking at a price guide
        is if something is valued at $100 that doesnt mean that you can sell it for $100 dollars if you brought it to a store to sell they would want to buy it for 50% of that or less
        just keep that in mind
        but when i said help/value i meant for unique things not common things that are in price guides

Comment

Bat Signed By Every Red Sox Player On Last Years World Series Team
          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

steiner sports did a signing with 27 players and did limited edition photos, jerseys, bats and balls around 100-200 in editions and where retailing them for
            photos and balls 2800 and bats and jerseys 3500
            i dont think 27 is whole team
            whole team would be very rare
            wholesale is cheaper but not a whole lot

Comment

Also not sure if its worth much but I have a pete rose hit ball with his autograph and it says hit # 2300
              Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Babe Ruth

An autographed picture of the Babe from the 32 World
                Series? In good shape.

Comment

How much for a pair of underwear worn by Chuck Lazar and signed with his "pen name" Glenda Potz.
                  Please respond as soon as possible, because if these are not worth holding onto I would like to get rid of them. They're stinking this place up.
                  Thanks

PS.. I think it is very nice of you to offer to do this. I believe as time goes by you will get alot of questions about memorabilia. Thanks
                  Remember the three R's:
                  Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

I have a Hank Aaron autograph official national league ball mint condition signed in the mid 80's. Just curious as to its value. Have no intention of ever selling it. Just wondering what its worth, thanks.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

dan

Originally posted by SustainDan
                      Also not sure if its worth much but I have a pete rose hit ball with his autograph and it says hit # 2300
                      this piece has some value if it the actual baseball that he got this 2300 hit with
                      the way you described how pete signed it i would assume it is real
                      where did you get it?
                      on a piece like this you really cant put an exact value because it is one of a kind
                      the way to sell it would be in a national auction
                      i would guess it would go for 1000-2000 at auction thats just a guess

Comment

Originally posted by nucks
                        An autographed picture of the Babe from the 32 World
                        Series? In good shape.
                        nucks assuming the size of the photo is an 8x10 and it is an original photo and not something from a magazine
                        it is rare to find stuff in mint conditon
                        so good shape would be signature not fading or smudged and no rips or creases in photo
                        if it is an authentic signature you are looking at 3500-5000
                        babe ruth items are increasing in value kind of like gasoline the reason is because people with money are buying them all up
                        they are very good investment items
                        always make sure they are authentic before buying them

Comment

rwall

Originally posted by rwall
                          How much for a pair of underwear worn by Chuck Lazar and signed with his "pen name" Glenda Potz.
                          Please respond as soon as possible, because if these are not worth holding onto I would like to get rid of them. They're stinking this place up.
                          Thanks

PS.. I think it is very nice of you to offer to do this. I believe as time goes by you will get alot of questions about memorabilia. Thanks
                          if this is The Chuck Lazer that i think you are talking about nothing
                          the glenda potz signature is worth a small fortune
                          to my knowledge that may be the only signature of glenda in existance
                          i would hold on to them
                          who knows chuck may hiy it big someday

Comment

10dime

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                            I have a Hank Aaron autograph official national league ball mint condition signed in the mid 80's. Just curious as to its value. Have no intention of ever selling it. Just wondering what its worth, thanks.
                            if it was signed in the 80's it is probably a william white national league ball
                            national league presidents were feeny,white,giamatti and coleman
                            the older the ball the better because they quit making them
                            in 2000 mlb went to a universal ball for both leagues they are no longer making any of the balls from the leagues
                            it is worth around 200 because of the age of the ball
                            hank aaron is still doing signings and has raised his prices over the last year but because there are so many signed balls out there you can probably find one in the 125-150 range

Comment

How much for a mint condition Mario Lemiuex autographed rookie card. Its not the real expensive one. I bought the card for about 200 dollars many years ago and got it signed by him myself.

What about Mario autographed sticks or pucks?
                              Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Working...
                              X