To OleBlueEyes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To OleBlueEyes....

I saw where you have been away and you said until the next cycle kicked in.....I am not being improper, but my wife has bipolar disorder and I thought that may have been what you were refering to about the "next cycle kicks in". Maybe not, just thought we may have a common situation to relate to each other and if not, carry on and if so good communication can help out alot. Sorry if I am out of line, but bipolar disorder can make you get out of line to help another one out. Good luck either way. Later
    ...winning and grinning...

Eddie, I am sorry. I never saw this post by you. I was referring to my father's chemotherapy cycles, which have begun the first week of every month for the last 5 months. His final cycle starts around April 9th or so from what I have been told. Thanks for your concern. I have not had any experience with bipolar disorder (although I did study it as an undergrad). If there is any way that I can be of assistance please feel free to contact Monte for my email address. bol to you both with your games and with the family.......
    OBE

Comment

Not trying to butt in here Fast Eddie, just want to wish you and yours the best! Good luck and hope all turns out well !!!

Uncle Mo

Comment

Working...
      X