• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bc or wayne

pm me-i dont want to keep posting on here-thanks

nevermind it looks like i cannot get or receive any pms

Comment

Blake i am not allowed to PM you but BC can talk to you through email. I will say this, i just read your thread there and he is flat out lying to you. Read the earlier pages in the big thread going here. Alot of it is explained there but he is not being truthful at all.

Comment

oh-my email account is full-so i cannot access at this time-oh well

Comment

blake we have not had or sent one person there to bash and they have had 4 of their members or 25% of them do it here tonight alone. One of them said some nasty stuff and wiz took down his bashing thread he had going over there. That should show you what kind of operation he is trying to run over there. It's a bunch of bubba's that have been banned here or from other places in the past.

Comment

Wayne, don't you think you have made your point? I don't see the need to clutter this whole site with the same point over and over. Not trying to be a dick but why keep going over there and reading the threads just to reply to them here?

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
              Wayne, don't you think you have made your point? I don't see the need to clutter this whole site with the same point over and over. Not trying to be a dick but why keep going over there and reading the threads just to reply to them here?
              Mike your always a dick when you talk to me. Why would this time be any different. Just keep doing what you do best and post pictures. You havn't been here for a long time so your clueless.

Comment

wayne...you have mail

Comment

P.S. Mike what do you think their doing? The same thing and we don't send people there like they do here. If you want to go rough them up for Monte that would be great, thanks!

Comment

Please be nice to Mike, I need him and his pictures!!!!!!He did not mean it MIke

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      Mike your always a dick when you talk to me. Why would this time be any different. Just keep doing what you do best and post pictures. You havn't been here for a long time so your clueless.

You must be kidding? I have never treated you with ANY kind of disrespect. Check past posts when I would come in your threads and say congrats or GL. Or when we would talk about the Phillies. I have never had a problem with you until you started mouthing off about that whole pager thing out of the blue and then blasted me on the forum and locked the thread. Do you think that was in good taste?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        You havn't been here for a long time so your clueless.
                        And I was here the whole time Wiz was here and know what trouble he caused. So I'm not "clueless" as you put it. Another dickhead comment by you towards me....imagine that.

Comment

Mike, Your right! I was really pissed about that and then you left on duty for awhile and i kind of felt like you were in on me getting screwed out of that money. I'm sorry. I always did enjoy shooting the shit with you, especially during baseball season. I really am sorry and your right, i learned a lesson and i'm passed it. It just set me off when you added your .02 on a issue we decided to take head on today. We are not the trouble makers here and i felt like you were not understanding the situation or trying to simply add negativity to the subject. I do apologize and i am sorry for any confusion over the pager. On a lighter note, i think your Phillies are screwed. No Milton or Millwood might mean trouble in a very tough division.

GL

Comment

sorry, never mind .. everything is good .. way to go team
                            Last edited by Spark; 02-23-2005, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I do understand the situation but to compare these 2 sites is ridiculous. I understand BC stuck his neck out and got shitted on in return but why continue to make the same point more then once....that's all I was saying. I love this site and if people don't realize this site is the BEST and go else where I say fuck em....who needs them?

I promise you I was not in on the pager thing. I bought one and it worked great for the time I had it so I had no reason not to recommend it to you. I thought I was hooking you up with a good deal.....that's all. I'm glad we can put it past us and on to BSing again. Thanks for apologizing! GL buddy!

Comment

Working...
                              X