This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Classy...............

Sending your degenerates here to trash the site wiz. About 4 have been bottled up quick because they are over there saying that their doing it. You show alot of class sending them wiz. How many times have we done that at your site? That's right, ZERO! Show some class for once.

He's a spitful person who holds a huge grudge as anyone can tell with him and MM. Those guys think he actually wins and he doesn't. That's why he got so pissed when coverboy asked him about keeping a record.

Comment

Changed my mind. I'll do it when the time is right
      Last edited by frankb03; 02-23-2005, 08:33 PM.

Comment

hahaha lets just be the bigger men time will show them what he is made of and money lost we r no1 so lets just stay that way only us can bring us down not wiz or anyone else if people want to post let them as long as they show respect to this site and family that is all we really care about, the jacka$$es will be gone from here and there cause if u r not on his side u r gone freedom of speech is what makes this site great my hats off to u guys. lets get back to what we do and that is friends here peace out marty
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03

Changed my mind. I'll do it when the time is right
          I agree with you!

Comment

I think you should just ignore the antics. Just by acknowledeging that they're here and causing trouble is just added fuel to the fire that they're trying to start. Just put them out without starting a thread is more effective than starting a thread and saying you put out a fire(s). I myself am curious about what his website addy is. If I find it fine,; if I don't, nothing lost. But if you keep bringing up the antics, it will only make people curious about what it's all about. Remember, people like to slow down and see an accident rather than just drive by and causing a traffic jam.

Comment

Working...
            X