Play Station 2 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Station 2 Question

I got a PS2 For my kids this Christmas. Well last night they were playing it and just stop working.

Come to find out. The CD-Rom doesn't read DVD's anymore but can read normal CD's.

Just was wondering if anyone else on the board has run across this problem. Also What I need to do to get it fixed.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    1 of 1 Morons

Id try to return it, doesnt seem right, the PS2 is actually a DVD-Rom, check the lens, and make sure that its clean... if not see if you can exchange it...
    RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Originally posted by illjaunt
      Id try to return it, doesnt seem right, the PS2 is actually a DVD-Rom, check the lens, and make sure that its clean... if not see if you can exchange it...

Thanks for the reply. I was going to try cleaning the lens at lunch. If that doesn't work hopefully they will exchange it.

Thanks again man
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

PS2 is that a new game for my Atari????
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          PS2 is that a new game for my Atari????

Leave it up to a Donut eater to be a smart

Actually it a 8088
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer,

don't blame this on your kids. you were probably up late playing games and it broke. so you put everything back the way it was before they went to bed and then when they woke up in the morning and said "Daddy, our PS2 isn't working", you went in, fiddled around with it for 10 minutes, and said "Geez guys, I just bought this for you, what the hell happened?"

Then you come on to BC and try to get some help so your poor kids are feeling so guilty for breaking the new PS2 that daddy just bought with his hard earned money.

I know the truth.

Comment

Dear dad,

We woke up this morning and were gonna play our favorite game on PS2 Grand theft Auto. But for some reason the fuckin piece of shit didnt work. What kinda knockoff bullshit game system did you buy us dad??? Maybe if you spent more $$$ on us and not giving it to your scum bag bookie, we wouldnt be fuckin heated about our fake PS2. We dont know how this cheap ass thing broke ,and we aint fuckin happy about it. Here's alittle warning for you dad. You best fuckin fix, or get a real PS2 or will bust a cap in yo bitch ass. You aint shit.

With Love,

Homer's kids
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Bryan,

I have tears running down my fucking face I'm laughing SO HARD.

That is by far the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum!

Comment

Dear dad,

We woke up this morning and were gonna play our favorite game on PS2 Grand theft Auto. But for some reason the fuckin piece of shit didnt work. What kinda knockoff bullshit game system did you buy us dad??? Maybe if you spent more $$$ on us and not giving it to your scum bag bookie, we wouldnt be fuckin heated about our fake PS2. We dont know how this cheap ass thing broke ,and we aint fuckin happy about it. Here's alittle warning for you dad. You best fuckin fix, or get a real PS2 or will bust a cap in yo bitch ass. You aint shit.

With Love,

Homer's kids
                  You Guys are to funny. I called up where I got it from and they gave me a new one. Said its a defect in the older module

All is well and yes I did break it. That damn Spiro Kids game was pissing me off and I throw the Box into the wall.

But its replaced now so all is good :D :D
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer, did you really think you were going to get an honest answer here??? hahahaha

Come on!!

Comment

good point SPARK!

Actually I don't know anything about them or I would've given an honest answer. But since I didn't, i figured we could have some fun with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                        Homer, did you really think you were going to get an honest answer here??? hahahaha

Come on!!

Not really. Was just want I figured for "Donut Eater Cubicle man" and "R No Smoke for me" Jeremy.

Just figured I would ask while finding the information online :D :D

They're good entertainment though

Beats listening to remote people crying all day long
                        Last edited by Homer; 02-18-2005, 03:08 PM.
                        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

homer,

did you seem my title under my name yet?
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

homer,

did you seem my title under my name yet?

Your to much man. Mine does now also. And its brand new :D :D :D
                            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                            X