Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one would miss you a whole lot .. That, I do not want you to forget .. We have a great time here on the forums ..

soap will mix oil and water very smoothly ...I really do want to stay out of this but is there anyway we can add some soap to that oil and water ..

Come on guys, what you say?? .. stay out of each others thread ...

lord,
    if you want to know.
    What the world needs now is love, sweet love
    It's the only thing that there's just too little of
    What the world needs now is love, sweet love,
    No, not just for some but for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
      I lived in Manhattan, right across the street from Madison Square Garden right
      Before I moved to Florida I worked at 2 Penn Plaza for eight years. That's the building that sits directly over Penn Station and next to MSG.

Comment

What year was that Frank?

For me it was late 2000 and into early 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          What year was that Frank?

For me it was late 2000 and into early 2001.
          I left NY August 1996. I miss NYC. I loved working in the city. I go back at least once each year.

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
            Wayne - Now please say what you have to ( In Plain English ) and let's be done with it. I don't know whether those words are a peace offering or just who the hell knows. I'm hoping for the former.

Me ??? I'm gazing at the Pacific Ocean from the deck of my suite with my sweetheart beside me.

So you have to bear with me. The very last thing I'm in the mood to do right now is figure out the meaning of some child molester's words.

We very much seem to be oil and water so let's just accept it. Neither of us is superior or inferior ... we are just two very different people in many ways.

I'm more than fine with you and I not crossing paths. It's just too tedious for both of us. It's tiring already , you know ?

We'll never be able to connect but it's no big deal.

Staying / Leaving ... that's up to you. I'll turn a buck with or without BC. I always have. I'll miss some people and despite what you think .. they'll miss me too. They told me so.

Best of Luck in your games over the weekend.

My post you referred to was the VERY NEXT CHORUS IN THE SONG RWALL SAID LET'S SING!

Go to google like i did and look it up. It really meant nothing as i was singing along like i was told to do.

Please have someone read this thread to you!

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK

Come on guys, what you say?? .. stay out of each others thread ...
              SPARK i've always done that and i'm pretty sure HE didn't start this one.

BITTER? YES! I'm sick of him busting my balls all the time then saying whatever let's move on. This was my f-ing thread.

SPARK, this actually sounds like it was a vent toward you but it wasn't. It was a post with his name written on it, trust me!

Comment

Working...
              X