X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey

I let them take their teeth out first.

That's a huge HUGE benefit.

You can have your Jenny Mc Carthys and your Adrianna Limas and all the Kournokovias .... Whatever !!! I've had them all

But I'm a tellin ya straight out as a friend - there's nothing in this world like an octogenarian with portable teeth.

Besides .... They got the years behind them. And just get a gander at her arthritis riddled hand. Imagine that wrapped around your Saw -Zeetch ? MMMMMMM the Best .

GUM JOBS RULE

Neil

Comment

was wondering when neil was going to throw a naked avatar of this gem stone of a woman i am jealous lol
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

JMarty

Mart

Maybe I'll photograph the girdle ... but that's it. Her body is just too damn gorgeous to share.

Comment

CB - wrote
          Why not do it together rather than apart ?

It will be much more fun and profitable this way.

.................................................. .................................................. ................You've got it CB ... sounds like a plan ! You can definitely teach me a few things about baseball !! gl

Comment

LDawg

That's Great

Cheers , Brother !!!!

Best of Luck in your games and races.

And above all ... Be Well

-Neil

Comment

CB my wifie has been reading our post w/ me (two Dirty Ups and she's game for anything [ no comments from the peanut gallery please ] ) . She thinks we're fuckin' hilarious ... she said oh my chat rooms are so boring ... and you guys are SOOOO FUNNY ....brahahahahaha . Some stuff i still have to 'splain 2 her ... guy humor ( like most of Mikkie's stuff ) she didn't get why a hand would be a 2 timing bitch .....brahahahahahahahah

U on vacation yet ? SoCal ? ck w/ Bigmike and get my email addy if u like ... and we'll talk some caly Ha vie eee shit

Be safe .... if u spend much time here on the sunnyside u may not want to go back to E coast ...B safe

Comment

ldawg,

Nice to hear your wife got a laugh at my mistress
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                  ldawg,

Nice to hear your wife got a laugh at my mistress

Yeah Bry , she sez Ldawg that looks just like the picture i saw in your wallet ( w/ the bookie's pho no. on it )

brahahahahahahahah.....brahahahhahaahhaha

who gave Mikkie the day off !@#$%^&

PS - CB bring back the pic w/ butt shot of the girdle ... i was gettin' a little woody on that one !!!!
                  Last edited by Ldawg; 02-14-2005, 09:31 PM.

Comment

LDawg

Hey Dawg - Special delivery from Laguna Beach ... One of my all time favorites ... ( CITIES .... NOT ASSES LOL )

Glad we've become friends , Man - You're one funny dude !!! We gonna have lots of laffs and hopefully make $$$$ together this year.

Later in the week I'll post a big Hi to all the guys.

Hi Guys - Miss you !!!

In the meantime enjoy that Ass I've backed up for you a la Big Mikey.

Be Well !!!

Your Pal,

Neil

Comment

Dawg

This is one of my chambermaids. Her name is Yvette . I walk around all day dropping things on purpose.

Comment

that is a coverboy classic lol hey let me come over i will help u drop things 2
                        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

HOLY SHIT .................she's gunna ruin her stockings........

I'd like to lay some sausage 'tween those BUNS !!! :crazyeye:

Damn neil had to start a new folder for that shit .... 'CB's ButtShots' ooolala....
                          Last edited by Ldawg; 02-15-2005, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Hey CB, Hope everything is good ... Miss ya here pal ... please Tell the family I say Hi .. have a great time ...

Class act all the way CB ...

Ldawg, same to you my friend .. I never say anything but I hate when two of my pals go head to head like that .. Good Luck Ldawg

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                              Hey CB, Hope everything is good ... Miss ya here pal ... please Tell the family I say Hi .. have a great time ...

Class act all the way CB ...

Ldawg, same to you my friend .. I never say anything but I hate when two of my pals go head to head like that .. Good Luck Ldawg
                              Yes Mr. Spark ...we have found the COMMON GIRDLE eerrr GROUND now .. thank you

besides it's almost Baseball Season gotta suck up to you guys to get an OAR on da Crackling Queen

AARRRGGAAHHH ... let dar be peace twix da clans... Kmann may even start to like me

Comment

Spark go to sleep already.
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X