read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• read this

Bc, this was emailed to me from a friend who goes to many other sites and searches for plays, and I wanted to post this for you to read. This guy is a jackass and just jealous of our great site.

Illjaunt

As most of you know all the service plays posted here are from all over the net and Free. Now the Meatball owner of BC said I was "Stealing" his plays and using them in the Cage,LMAO. As all of you know who is in there that is not true. All the plays in the Cage come from people who have purchased them direct. Now I challanged that Meatball to take down his service reports for 1 day and see if all my Cage plays still get posted. Well he backed away like the coward he is. All of you who is in the Cage know that the plays we get there are no where to be found on any forum.

Now that Meatball posted my name on his forum and disabled his registry so new people can not sign up and bump my name out of the newest member area. I do not care if my name is posted all over the net. I have nothing to hide.

BC I understand your panic because this forum will be the best on the net and you will be gone soon enough. Take care and eat a twinky for me.
    RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

LOL

The guy always registers on my site and posts his plays trying to act as if it's not him. He's tried spamming his site on this one over and over. If his site was so great he wouldn't need or have the time to continue spending it over here all freaking day. He can make any statement he want's about service plays as I don't care. He copies plays from this site! I don't need to do jack shit either as this site originated the service plays being posted on a forum.

Also if he's so great of a handicapper then he should be living in Vegas making his living betting. However, instead he sells plays and now is trying to sell service plays. What does that tell you about him?

If he doesn't copy anything from my site then how come he copied my VBulletin forum rules verbatim? I mean if he's too dumb to come up with his own rules wouldn't you think he would copy other things from this site.

Comment

well check his site out he sells the plays for 50.00 which he gets from here.and if u go to his site and see all the people that said they payed.its all people with 1 or 2 posts..its boxer using other peoples names to say they sent in the money and its really him .Why would a person send money #1 why would a newcomer with the first time on his site trust someone and send in more money..Yesterday the fee was 25.00 now today 50.00 probally next week 1000.00

Comment

Agreed BC, and Rip, just wanted to put it out there.....this guy has been stealing from bc for a while now I guess.....

Illjaunt
        RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

i totally agree im glad u did illjaunt thanks there wouldnt be any other forums if this wasnt here first...good luck tonight

Comment

you guys talking about b o x e r? he always stole my service records report and posted it on his site...what an asshat
            "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Trotter I believe so.....

Illjaunt
              RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Originally posted by Trotter
                you guys talking about b o x e r? he always stole my service records report and posted it on his site...what an asshat
                Are you sure? as he claims he steals nothing from here. Yet he stole my forum rules verbatim.

Comment

BC NOW READ THIS HE POSTED THIS UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME BUT ITS REALLY HIM ..

assume BC stand for BettorsChat. I am glad you brought this up. Those guys there are a bunch of D!ck Heads! The owners & mods there want everyone to post plays there, but I've seen circumstances where people have questioned if they are the correct plays or when someone asks that their plays not be stolen and reposted there, they quickly have a cow and get ban crazy. In my opinon, just about every other sports forum out there is better than BettorsChat. *****, ************, BettorsTalk

Comment

HERES ANOTHER ONE BC THAT BOXER POSTED ..ITS ALL HIM THIS GUYS IS TOTALLY FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD.:

Yep thats the Meatball I'm talkin' about. This is the main reason for the Cage guys. To get the ACCURATE Service reports from people who BUY them Direct. To many times when service plays change hands they get screwed up and also people post Bogus plays on purpose. You have to love when a 6 month old forum Threatens his forum,LOL. People want honesty and truth and the Pound will always have that!

IS THIS GUY FOR REAL MONTE

Comment

Working...
                    X