Brittany Spears playboy spread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brittany Spears playboy spread

I just got this sent to me it is Brittanys 40 mil playboy spread!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Damnit I screwed last one up
            Attached Files

Comment

Is this for real???????!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry to burst anyones bubble, but I also just found these pics on a website and tthis is what is says about them.....

The ones you are seeing are the original photos of a model named Emily. You will also clearly see that some of these images are about 1 year old (the date on the bottom). Even though it's not Britney, she's still pretty damn HOT and nice to look at!

DAMN I WISH IT WAS TRUE!

Comment

I don't think it is. I saw that 2nd picture a couple of years ago. So unless they had pic's and held on to them (which I doubt), it is just a really good look alike,, but either way, they have been around a while

Comment

I think the first two look like her on the chair but the others you can tell look different.

Comment

isnt her tits bigger in real life than these pics..Also in todays new york post under the name of the column page 6..but actually on page 10 it states the following:

December 16, 2004 -- BRITNEY Spears ticked off a chef at the Bellagio in Las Vegas recently by ordering a $150 steak for her dog. Spears reportedly took her Chihuahua, Bitbit, to the hotel's highly regarded Picasso restaurant and ordered up the beef. Chef Julian Serrano had no idea he was wasting his talents on a pooch, or he would have refused the order, sources say. Spears' rep had no comment.

who ever is in ththose pics id do britney and her..thanks for those pics..definetly worth looking at and smiling

:tongue:

why does the chef care who eats his 150 steak...

Comment

Brittany works out a ton, this girls body is hard enough to keep up with one of Brittany's workouts.

Still, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers!

Comment

It won't let me view the pics :sad2:
                          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer that's too bad. It looks like her to me and the pics are HOT!

Comment

I wish i could see these pics....howcome it says i dont have privileges to view??...=(

Comment

Working...
                              X