Red Sox sign Renteria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sox sign Renteria

All-Star shortstop Edgar Renteria told the Boston Globe he has agreed to a $40 million, four-year contract with the Boston Red Sox, the paper reported on its website Wednesday.
    BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

WAYNE

HAPPY HOLIDAYS..WHY DIDNT THEY SIGN BARRERA..WHOS A BETTER SS BAR OR RENT .AND WHERE DO U THINK BARRERA IS GOING ...MAYBE THE YANKS WILL SIGN HIM TO PLAY 2ND....OR DO THEY CARDS GO AFTER HIM ..THE CARDS ARE LOSING EVERYONE LATELY.....

Comment

Too much money signing FAs this year.. IMO... i hope it pays off!!!
        BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Renteria is a much better hitter with a much better OBP. He also doesn't have any problems with his glove either. Cabrera is solid but Renteria is a better player....without a doubt.

I think Cabrera will end up in St Louis, in fact i think it's a very safe bet he goes there.

Comment

I really like the Renteria signing. I had nothing against The OC but Renteria is simply a better player. He is more of a complete player. He steals bases, hits for average and will get a boat load of doubles in fenway. He will be a great #2 hitter in the lineup. Our next focus must be getting a solid starter.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
              Our next focus must be getting a solid starter.
              Don't forget Varitek. I think he is a crucial piece and the glue to any rotation they throw out there.

Comment

Working...
              X