X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If u feel the cold/flu coming on, try this

Avoid the Flu for Less Than a Nickel a Day
    by Jon Herring

I have not been sick with a cold or flu in almost five years. And, no, I don't get flu shots. I attribute my health to a nutritious diet, a few sensible supplements, moderate exercise on a consistent basis, and a positive attitude.

But I do occasionally get that "Uh-oh, I think I'm coming down with something" feeling. Here is a natural remedy I have successfully used to ward off colds and the flu. I put about half a capful of hydrogen peroxide in each ear for about five minutes, and I do this two or three times a day. Within a day or two, all symptoms are gone. The anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties of hydrogen peroxide are well known, and it's believed by some doctors that cold and flu often start in the ear canal.

This has worked for me, and I've suggested it to a number of friends who have reported the same successful results. The key is to do it within the first few days of an illness. After that, it's probably too late. For more information, enter hydrogen peroxide flu (no quotation marks) in a search engine. Several articles and studies will come up.

#1 I gargle with hydrogen peroxide when my throat starts to screw up.

#2 Crown Royal on the rocks :D
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

you cant be serious about gargle hydrogen peroxide???

:eek:

Comment

6 screwdrivers... chased with some Nyquil. Wear a heavy sweatshirt when going to bed... you'll sleep like a champ, sweat the flu right out of you, and the alcohol will kill the germs (or at least that is what I tell myself!)

-smooth

Comment

Originally posted by wallstreet
          you cant be serious about gargle hydrogen peroxide???

:eek:
          Yes

It's a staple of mine once my throat starts to feel sore. It tastes like shit but is harmless. Instantly kills all the little bastards causing the trouble.:D

I have a bottle in all of my vehicles and in the house. Been doing it for years.
          Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Hydrogen Peroxide???

Wallstreet,

Hydrogen Peroxide won't hurt you, and yes it does taste like shit LOL. H2O2 is nothing more than water that has oxygen gas bubbled into it through a pressure reaction. It's not a very stable compound hence why it is a weak acid and makes for a good sterilizer/cleanser. If you allow it to totally reaction which takes longer than you'd expect, theoretically it's nothing more than just water. Yes, I"m hoping to graduate within the next 5 months, LOL.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

I BELIEVE THE BEST WAY TO STOP A COLD IS A 3 1/2 INCH LINE OF METH FOLLOWED BY A 5 INCH LINE OF COKE AS A CHASER. IT WORKS BEST FOR ME.

Comment

swghost, Did you stay at a Holiday Inn last night?
                Good info...I'll give it a shot next time

Comment

what??

the holiday inn, no, why?

Comment

Working...
                  X