This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be banned but I cant hold back

Ok, first off I'd like to say that this site which I heard about just over a year ago is great. I was a member of other message boards before and this one is hands down the best. With that said I have somethings to get off my chest.

I got called out today for putting my 2 cents in. THE ALL MIGHTY GOD OF BETTORSCHAT ************ who is in his own mind is the GOD of the world of sports gambling. Wiz declared that I along with some others am somehow bad for the site. WIZ I dont know who the hell you think you are. You bitch and cry about everything. I've posted over 1,000 posts on this board and never disrespected anyone. I have no idea where you get off deciding who posts where and what they post. You need a reality check asshole. Better yet why dont you take a couple minutes and use some of your own advice you know WIZ your "FOOD FOR THOUGHT". Take your food for thought and your lame as HOT CHICK plays and stick them up your ass. You think you own the site. I fuckin think not. I use to like your posts but then you got all upset because your so high and mighty and someone asked you about your record. SO FUCKIN WHAT??? Big deal. People ask so what. GET OVER YOURSELF. Thats when I realized how you really were. You think your cooler than everyone with your sorry ass wizard avatar and your ... YOUR running on ISP 123.343.6457 BLAH BLAH BLAH BS. WOW Thats so cool. Bottom line WIZ, unlike your pathetic ass I dont need the drama. I dont need the WHERES WIZ, and WIZ WHEN ARE YOU GONNA POST YOUR PLAYS BS. I simply appreciate peoples posting their plays and mading an honest effort to be a part of this site in a positive way. Thats all I've done since joining day 1. Tonight you just proved how small of man you really are WIZ. So I prolly will get tossed from the site for this post but its worth it. Thank you all for and best of luck in the future. OUT!
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

cant we alllllll just get along?? we should be talkin trash to bookies for takin their lunch money!
    makin it rain since 2004

Comment

Good luck to you, I have to 100% agree with everything you said.

BOL

Comment

I understand that this site will continue to function without me, a recent rookie graduate with a losing record, but I would, at the risk of sounding like a suck ass, take my time to another site if 10DimeBry is banned.....
        Remember the three R's:
        Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

The "Problem" has been taken care of (for now). Let's just let it go.

Comment

Working...
          X