BigMike checking in with pics.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigMike checking in with pics.......

Hope foots has been good to everyone so far...
    Attached Files

One more....

This is Lita, the other 2 are Trish Stratus and Ric Flair.
    Attached Files

Comment

Big Mike

Good to hear from ya man! Hope everything is going well on your end! Thanks for your hard work and dedication to this country!

Comment

Big Mike

Looks like life isn't treating you too bad!!!!! Give me your girl friends email address I want to show her the pictures!! gl hc GO PHILY!!!!

Comment

BigMike ... Great seeing and hearing form you ... like the pictures especially your hair line .. it is a lot like mine ... hahahaha

Good Luck pal and thanks is not enough to say to you .... We really miss you here ... hope to see ya soon ....

Comment

Mike

Nice to see all is well....
            You always find a way to post the beaver pictures, doesn't matter where you are

Take care and stay safe

Comment

Great to hear from you Mike.....Really apprecate what you are doing for us.

Oh yeah I hope that is you hat you are holding in you left hand in the second picture
              GLTA

Comment

BIG MIKE!!!!

Glad to hear from ya buddy!!!

We all take for granted that we can sit here in our offices or homes and be safe and worry about which games we're taking tonight, while people like you are over "there" protecting us.

Thanks for all you do. Tell Trish Stratus I said HI!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X