• Show
Clear All

• kmann coverboy frank 3 wisemen

anybody know what happened to them?

thanx ed
    Hope I break even this week.
    I could use the money.

We've decided to no longer post any games for a few reasons:

First, the continued problems with the server on weekends. I'm speaking for myself and not for my partners. When the Mods of this site continue to allow unregistered members come to this site on weekends solely for SHITTY service selections it's to frustrating to keep trying to post our selctions. It's gotten to the point where I barely come on the forum on weekends. There's something wrong when an unregistered member has the same privileges as registered members.

Second, we did very well this past season in baseball. I defy any service to better our baseball record. Unfortuntely, in college football we were up and down. After a bad losing Saturday we didn't appreciate our picks getting trashed. Ironically, for the season we were still showing a profit. There's too many newbies that come to this site with no contribution other than to stir the post. It's a case of the inmate running the asylum.

This is solely my opinion. The mods DON'T moderate. They allow far too much BS at this site. It takes them too long to step in. At times they never do. I completely understand they are not online 24/7.

Finally, this is a great forum. What makes this forum great is the members and no other reasons.

Comment

frank

if you're posting someplace else would like to know where

thanx ed
      Hope I break even this week.
      I could use the money.

Comment

Frankbo3

I am registered and have been since March. I agree with you and also know moderators have a very difficult time and job. I am one on another site that deals with bikers and is one of the largest biker sites out there. We don't put up with nothing. Any type of jerking off at the mouth and we delete as soon as we see it. Now we do use common sense.But I know how difficult it is. It is not at all an easy job. But if you set them straight and they don't like it they eventually go away.

This is a great site and its to bad the good leave from frustration. In a different post some one suggested to pay a fee, might not be a bad idea. I know I would pay to be registerd. Not sure there is a complete correct answer for problems, but deleting some off these jerkoffs might be a good start.

Not saying the moderators on this site are not doing there job, so please don't take me wrong. I know how difficult it is.

If people would read instead of asking for service, that would help. Eventually that service they want will come up. Thats why I don't post cause there is no sense in posting info thats already there. Well my 2 cents, and what the hell do I know. I am just mostly an observer tyring to get info from some of the best pickers who are not a Sport Service

Hope you change your mind, if not good luck

Comment

frankb03,

First of all the server is closed down for un-registered users on the weekend. I don't know why there is still problems, but I will be loooking into it.

Second the moderators do the job on here correctly which include myself and Wayne. One of the reasons people enjoy this site so much is, because of the commadre on here which is a result of the posters and balance that's kept.

If you want to discuss this with me feel free to e-mail but this thread is not going to continue on

[email protected]

Comment

What Happened To Coverboy & 3 Wise Men

Haven't seen them posting lately.

Comment

Read through the forum and your question will be answered. We are not going to start another one of these when BC just closed one.

Comment

Working...
              X