Free Flat Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Flat Screens

A friend of mine told me about this site and how to get a free flat screen TV. All that you need to do is sign up for one of the items that they list. That is what I did and then quickly cancelled what I signed up for. Here is the link if you are interested:

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=12119192
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

But have you received the TV?

I've gotten offers for free laptops etc.

Comment

4. Eligibility for Receiving a Free Item for Referral-based websites

(a) For this particular website, FreeFlatScreens.com, users must do the following to be eligible to get approval to receive their free product:

i. Complete and get credit for at least one offer themselves.

ii. Refer at least 8 unique people who join and also correctly complete an offer under the terms listed in this document.

(c) A user may complete more than one offer and may refer more than 8 referrals, but cannot earn more than 1 free product with their account. Any additional referrals or offer completions will not result in any additional free items.

(d) Referrals completing multiple offers will only count once towards referral accruement for the referrer.

(e) We will only give out credit for referrals who join by clicking on your referral link code. Anyone who does not click this URL or type it into their web browser exactly cannot be tracked, and thus, cannot be connected to your account. Note that some applications can remove the tracking part of this URL. Users assume the risk of not getting credit for some referrals when using our site(s).

(f) Users may only receive 1 free item per account.

(g) Users must be residents of the United States, and there can only be one account per shipping address.

Comment

Working...
      X