Who Won the Debate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Won the Debate?

I think Kerry won easily. In my opinion he is infinitely brighter than Bush, and made his points in a very salient and eloquent way.
    Bush. on the other hand, look uncomfortable and seemed at times to fumble for the answers.
    Hey, I admit I am biased, but strongly feel that Kerry won this one and looked very presidential in so doing.
    I have stated my opinion-now state yours.

I'm not biased and think Kerry won. The comment by Bush about "knowing" how the world works could be easily taken as arrogant. Kerry won the debate, and I'm not a Kerry fan.

I agree Bush looked as to fumble for the right words. His off-camera reactions were kinda' condescending also...imo...

dave

Comment

Debate.....

I would have to say Sen. Kerry won
      the debate. I'm still not sure why
      Alfred E. Newman had to stand-in for
      GW Bush. I have never seen Alfred E.
      and George W. in the same room together...hmmm?
      Was Geo.W. in an accident I hadn't read about.

Although President Bush will win the
      election....I feel it's important to
      have the debates.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sunday, October 31
      US ELECTION (TOTAL ELECTORAL VOTES - BUSH) Time: 18:00
      Price Price

Bush over 302 1.87 Bush under 302 1.87

US ELECTION (TOTAL ELECTORAL VOTES - KERRY) Time: 18:00
      Price Price

Kerry over 236 1.87 Kerry under 236 1.87

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Kerry wins the debate hands down. I don't think old George W has many brain cells left. He speaks like he fell off the little bus a couple to many times.
        When I see our president speak and he has that arrogant smirk on his face, I'd like to reach through the television and wipe it off for him.
        If John Kerry could just find a way to have George W speak in a public forum a couple more time before election day, he will win easily. In that case, Mickey Mouse would beat George W.
        It's funny, people don't think George W is the brightest bulb in the house, then he opens his mouth and proves he isn't.

Comment

To me intelligence is one of the most important prerequsites the President should have, and I think Bush is sadly lacking here.
          I wonder how he got through Yale? Well, on the other hand big money talks.

Comment

Working...
          X