server status 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server status 2

Why is the thread with ******, closed and server status closed. Thick, helped all of us. He was just looking for answers, which he never really got. We are working on it, is like the check is in the mail.Give us detail, time frame, that not to hard is it. I will probably have some one say I only have a few posts so who cares. I am on here every day, this is a great site , WHEN YOU CAN GET ON. I would pay a fee to get on at 11:00 every Saturday and Sunday. People a losing out on the early plays.Well thats all I got to say.

LMAO it's been addressed

And I'm not going to be hounded by a poster such as thick and mocked by him.

Can some of you not comprehend? If you read it you will see the answer.

Comment

bc

NICE ANSWER

Comment

cutting your nose off to spite your face?

isn't banning thick not the best idea? just curious. don't ban me for asking, but i'm gonna be hurtin without those consensus. thanks.

Comment

there are 20 other people that post consensus reports....go look thru the thread.
          "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Re: server status 2

Originally posted by todd
            Why is the thread with ******, closed and server status closed. Thick, helped all of us. He was just looking for answers, which he never really got. We are working on it, is like the check is in the mail.Give us detail, time frame, that not to hard is it. I will probably have some one say I only have a few posts so who cares. I am on here every day, this is a great site , WHEN YOU CAN GET ON. I would pay a fee to get on at 11:00 every Saturday and Sunday. People a losing out on the early plays.Well thats all I got to say.
            You, me and all the members are NOT entitled to detail, time frame etc. This is a free site. What makes you think we are due any explanation? If BC tomorrow decided to shut this site down are we entitled to any notice. Of course not!

For someone who claims they went 14-0 last weekend you seem to spend lots of time in the service thread searching and begging for service selections.

With every post by Todd they smell more and more like our pal Sean.

Comment

Working...
            X