This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Status

Ok, first of all I wasn't around today as something came up that took me away.

Second anybody that thinks I haven't been working on the server issue is dead wrong. I've been working on finding out exactly what the problem is and then trying to find out what the best possible solution to fixing the problem is.

It's not so simple as get another server as there are things called load balancing, server clustering etc.

I think some of you can understand that i'm working on this while others either don't understand or don't realize how much is really into finding out what the problem is as its not simple.

don't worry bout it dude. you know how gamblers get if they can't get their plays as the game approaches. i think maybe there was just a bit of frustration but nothing directed at you.

it'll get fixed at some point. really think getting rid of the lurkers would be a good first step without having to put any serious cash down.

good luck today

Comment

Best of luck!
      This site helps me out a ton every week
      Hope you get it done

Comment

thanks BC for the update. i think everyone on this board would feel much better if they knew the status of the situation and perhaps a timeframe as to when this will be resolved. again, thanks for the status.

Comment

BC,
          I appreciate anything I can access. Yes,
          I get fustrated, but I know you are working
          to solve the issues.

Thanks for the site!!

Pake'

Comment

if i can help in any way BC let me know, or e-mail me any questions you may have if you just want an opinion.
            "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

BC

In the past, you used to send an email to the members regarding service picks on game days (Sat. Sun.). Any chance of reviving that? It was always something that seemed to take care of some of the traffic. Possibly more lurkers will sign up and relieve the heavy traffic before game time.

Comment

Best way to help is to use the site sponsors.

Comment

how would using the sites sponsors help?
                  THICK 1

Comment

Originally posted by THICK 1
                    how would using the sites sponsors help?

They continue to advertise

Comment

this is probably the most hit site on the net more than likely
                      are they threatening to pull out of your site?
                      THICK 1

Comment

Originally posted by THICK 1
                        this is probably the most hit site on the net more than likely
                        are they threatening to pull out of your site?
                        No, but hits don't equate to sign ups. More signups a book gets the more they like staying. Also my end costs are up as well.

Comment

ok
                          THICK 1

Comment

are the partner sites listed on the top right corner of this page
                            i assume you own this site bettorschat, do you also own those sites?
                            THICK 1

Comment

all forums had problems

hey BC,

alot of other forums had problems also.. no need to mention there names but alot of other sites are experiencing the same thing as us..

Comment

Working...
                              X