Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track all of your bets!

Friday, 9-24-04

Thankfully, 2004 has been a very good year as far as my sports betting goes.
    But it wasn't until just recently that I really started tracking my wagers in an efficient manner. I'm kind of embarrassed to say that I had been using a spiral notebook to record my bets. Unfortunately, I never learned much about Microsoft "Works" or "Excel" spreadsheets that could have helped me with this endeavor. Ironically, my wife works at a bank and she uses spreadsheets constantly. But I couldn't ask her because she doesn't know that I bet on sports.
    Anyway, I found something that is certainly more efficient than any basic spreadsheet.
    It's a reasonably priced software program that I'm very happy with. It's easy to use and I'm tracking every bet I make in a way that makes my spiral notebook look ancient!

If anyone is in the same boat that I was, you can download a demo version of this software for free.

UPDATE: I only mentioned this software 'cause I am a satisfied customer and I thought others might benefit from it. I stand to gain nothing by recommending it so it never dawned on me that this thread could actually be considered a form of soliciting on a website that is not mine; SORRY Monte (BettorsChat)!!
    For those that are still interested, I cannot solicit on Monte's website and that's rightly so!
    Please use your search engine to explore the subject and I'm sure you can find a good bet tracking program, even if it's not the exact one that I purchased.

Take care,
    Bennojd (John D.)
    Last edited by Bennojd; 09-24-2004, 06:11 PM.
    Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."
Working...
X