Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

interesting stuff here also , I WONDER ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting stuff here also , I WONDER ?????

Posted by wayne1218 on 08-23-2004 04:48 PM:

THICK,

I checked back 5 pages in the "All Sports" discussion forum and finally found someone (a service) posting there thanks to you being a dick and jumping on the guy. That was the ONLY one i saw and funny thing was is i didn't know he was a service until you busted his balls. He looked just like sp. No ads,emails, nothing. HMMMMMMMM we told sp he could post there still the same way but HE STARTED ADDING EMAILS!

Seriously do you work for this guy? Also if you read that earlier BS with sp you would have read the part where i said why we were going to move him. Someone freaked out about him being a service and charging them while giving picks here for free. When bullshit arises like that we have no choice but to move that into it's own forum. Check the threads some more and tell me where these obvious services are posting in all sports, really!

I would like to say i can read every thread here but i simply don't have 12 hours a day to do that. I mean really do you work for or with him?

it seems that all of lv experts posts have been deleted for some reason. over in the sports service forum, since i was called a DICK by the wayne, yeah i brought it up about him (LVExperts) like you didnt know though. since he had been advertising in the sports service forum for some while and also posting comp plays in the all discussion forum also all along.
    and i dont mind that all all hell i looked at them also in both places at times and do not have a problem with it just like i didnt have a problem with sp either .

here is a post from FEBRUARY 2004 that you and lvexperts had a conversation to each other in. but yet you didnt know he was a service until i busted his balls a couple of days ago?

lvexperts
    BettorsChat Pro

It's nothing personal, Frank...The record being BS or not, isn't the issue here. The simple fact. that the .com site etc. is listed and being discussed in this forum, is direct Free publicity/advertising for them. I could easily have someone do the exact same thing for me, and before long that's all we would see here...so-called clients ringing the praises of Services.

Enough said. Good luck with the remainder of the Basketball season.

John

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02-08-2004 09:09 AM

this was in february, in this he(lveperts) admits to being a service and for some reason i am the one that busted his balls a couple of days ago for being a service and also here is a reply of the wayne post to lv experts in february , now how in the hell did i bust his balls for being a service a few days ago when the wayne himself knew he was a service in february?

wayne1218

Me and BC have talked about this and we feel that ALL conversations started about ANY particular service should be in the service forum.

So yes you are right. We have moved a couple there. Free service picks are fine in All Sports Discussion but the Conversations about Services are not something alot of people want to see in their forum!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02-08-2004 09:10 AM

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/fo...?s=&forumid=18

here is the link if it does not get deleted when i post this.

and no the wayne i do not work for any handicapper or any other person on here or ever was on here, all i asked for after all this went down was his email and you or someone kept deleting my post on the service forum ,
    hell im not going to give him everything i have just like i wont any other service either but he has proven to be a hell of a good capper in the cfl, all i know if he continues the way he has been doing in the cfl you for whatever reason and right or wrong , all that has been done here is taking a few winners and big winners away from the people on here that you are monitoring.
    and now you say you didnt know lv experts was a service, cmon all this is bullshit, i have proved u can edit and totally remove what i have said in my post and u or one of the moderators totally used my signature and deleted everythign i said in the post that is currently in the non-gambling thread and put your own words in there.
    now i know i may get banned or booted and i also know that you will have the last word also as you always do and u edit ,close whatever thread u want to but i have good points and again right or wrong all i see is people jumping on sp when he was about to give us his goy and hasnt lost a cfl game that i know of and all this shit over nothing and u r not completely clean on this since u flat out lied about knowing that lv experts was a service.
    and i am having second thoughts on posting this as i know i will probably be banned and i also know there are alot of good people on this site also and i also know that i post sometimes info that some people want to see also but it also .
    and no i do not think that sp is the only guy that picks winners here either hell i also follow ur 10-1 goy record also, and i have gave u praise all the time also and i have tried to be subjective about this also all i wanted was his plays or an email address so i coudl contact him , but as u said in ur post when u called me a dick u do not have 12 hrs a day to read every single post, well guess what , i do not either and i must have missed the one that had his email in it cause i looked in the service area and i still could not find it there either and that is when i posted in the service area for his email and those posts got deleted.
    now u can ban me if u want to ok?
    but tell me if you are or not also if you will. and also tell the other moderator that asked me if i was going to have that consensus service this year and he immed me and asked if i was tell him that i probably will and one of the main reasons i was going to get it was to post here for the guys and gals on here if they wanted it they woudl have it cause i have come to like this forum alot up until all this shit came out. and as much as u hate services posting in the all sports discussion area where they r not supposed to post , if u hate them posting over there then why did u call me a dick for supposidly busting one of them that u didnt know was a service but yet he admitted it to you in February that he was a service?
    now i ask you since you asked me if i was working for or with SP, now i ask you wayne are you working with or for lv experts? since all or most of his posts are or were deleted between now and the time that i "supposidly" busted him. and since u knew he was a service in feb, but said u did not know he was one until i busted him.
    take care "The Wayne"

gl to you all that are members on here and good luck to you all if this is so long and if you read this
    THICK 1

Threads get edited by me or wayne and when they do they say edited by wayne or bc

This has been a forum feature from day 1 so I don't know why you haven't noticed it until now. So don't try to make it as if someone is using your name without your permission.

Comment

yes i think i noticed that the first day i was on this forum, but that was not the point i was making....
      THICK 1

Comment

Originally posted by THICK 1
        yes i think i noticed that the first day i was on this forum, but that was not the point i was making....
        That wasn't your point in the other post you made?

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? I read about 1/2 of it and got bored. Man....... Move on already!

Comment

yeah i figured you would .
            but dont lie about knowing if lv was a service or not cause its awfull funny now his posts are gone and u had a conversation with him in feb just do a search.
            if u know how to do one.
            but liek i said u will have the last word and u can do whatever u want because u r always right and everyone else on here is wrogn because you are the moderator and we are just a pawn in ur world, of this forum but facts bear out you clearly lied.
            or do u deny that also?
            now go ahead and get ur last word in ok?
            or do your last duty . why dont you let it stand and why dont you move on?
            THICK 1

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/se...searchid=30739

None of lvexperts posts are gone. Hit the link above and you will have access to all of them which I got through the Search feature on the site.

Comment

THICK do you think i remember every conversation i've ever had on here? I've probably talked to alot of people i don't remember. Your just dying to catch me in some fraud here but you won't find any because i have no interest in it. Others have tried but go ahead, keep searching for some dirt on me. There is none cause i have not tried to beat the system like your brother sp. It's funny how your willing to get banned over a guy that came in and gave you CFL winners. You should enjoy the money made and go find him on your own. It's not our responsibility to hook you 2 up. I never had a problem with you in the past but you have become an ass towards us because we called out a guy with multiple user names and ignoring requests to no post emails. Ya' it's all worth it.

Good-Bye & GL

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...589#post187589

I take it this is where the problem lies.

SP had 8 other names on here which is a huge difference compared to someone using 1 name.

Thick would you trust someone that posts under numerous names with your $$?? And would you sign up with them??

Also what is the point on continuing to harp over the same thing?

Comment

no it changed when u called me a dick and u said i busted lvexperts balls,
                    up till today i have not called u anythign but wayne or moderator. and then u come on here and call me a dick and busting his balls when u knew he was a service all along , that is why i wrote what i did today and only reason i searched for hsi posts is u called me out on it, and then i went into the service area and his post from the day that u say i busted his balls was not there i went back 11 days and there at that time was no damn posts by lv experts in the service thread advertising his service when i saw and read one on the day that u say i busted his balls that is why i did what i did today.
                    and i can keep on this bullshit just liek u can but liek i said and u keep coming back as u will get the last word in and of course i am going to be made out to be a troub le maker and everything else and i dont know a damn thing aout sp just liek i dont know a damn thing about you either , hell how do we know who you are and who you arent?
                    u go arouind accusing others of being working for peopel and that and i know who i am and who the hell i work for and you are totally wrong about me if u think i work for anyone around here, but because this is your forum im supposed to sit back and let u bad mouth me , sorry but i would not let you do that in person and i woudl confront you to your face in person just as i am doing on here. now if you cant admit the facts then dont i dont give a shit but we know the truth and what is going on,
                    THICK 1

Comment

Thick would you trust someone that posts under numerous names with your $$?? And would you sign up with them??

Also what is the point on continuing to harp over the same thing?

Can you address those questions??

The problem started as you kept posting about SP over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat

The problem started as you kept posting about SP over and over.

THANK YOU AND ONCE AGAIN IT ISN'T OUR JOB TO HOOK YOU UP WITH HIM!

Comment

P.S.

I didn't call you a "Dick" i said you acted like one in a members thread that had nothing to do with me, you, and sp. Re-Read it if you must but please get your facts straight!

Top line pg. 2

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...5&pagenumber=2

Comment

maybe u need to re read the post but i cant find acting like one in there at all i believe it says "being a dick".

and i did not become and ass towards you until u became one towards me , but i guess this forum is not about me having any rights to my own opinion if they conflict with yours, right?
                            that is basically what you are saying. in other words it si your opinion that i have a bad attitude , well its my opinion that you have one also but my opinion does not count as you are the moderator and im just a little pice of dust on ur site.
                            well if that is the kind of site you want to run then so be it. but opinions are like assholes and that includes yours and we all have them.
                            and even through all the bickering and bullshit over sp i was not pissed at u until u called me out and said u had no idea lv was a service when that was a flat out lie this is not even about sp anymore. its about you calling me names and talking about me when you are in the wrong , but wayne you cannot be wrong can you?
                            because you have all the power on this site you can delete whatever you want to and do anything that you want to, but the fact still is the bottom line i never said a bad thing about you hell i even came back and apologized to you when u gave me the link to the original bullshit on here, didnt i? or do you remember that?
                            no u have selective memory

and i also never said it was ur responsibility to hook us 2 up either u said for him to post his info or plays in the service area so i went to the service area looking for it and it was not there so i asked for it , and i was in the service area when i asked for it also. and when i did see his post in the service area when i was told to go to that area for his info it had been edited already and none of it was left , that is why i asked for it.
                            now at this time Wayne i had alot of respect for you but i am tired of this bullshit just liek you are and i have just got thru talking to bettors chat and i am through with this shit also , now you can keep this going if you wish to but that will be up to you or we can keep this up until we die if you wanna cause you will probably have a comeback and back and forth but this will not stop until i back down and admit i am wrong and this was all my fault and im not willing to do that, becauase i did not start with the name calling "being a dick" and "become an ass"
                            i will admit this is all bullshit and i have been an ass about it but i am man enough to admit
                            now wayne are you man enough to admit that you have been one?
                            because if you think this was all my fault you are totally worng you are to blame here just as much as i am , now i have took the first step now can you move on or do you wanna keep this going?

now it is your choice you decide what you wanna do wit this situation. because if you want me to take the blame for all of this i will not do it some of it lies with you but are you man enough to admit it?
                            THICK 1

Comment

THICK

Your issues go way deeper than this site!

Being and acting pretty much mean the same thing so i'm not sure how technical you need to get but your grabbing at straws now. You are way more emotional about this than i am. Still can't figure out why but maybe you need to take a break from this as it is only hurting yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X