Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I VOTE yes!

Comment

People argue all the time on here... Is that what this is about? or an apology? You all should just apologize and lets all be one big happy bettorschat family again.... remember the one reason we are here... not for personal relationships, not to make friends or enemies but .....TO MAKE MONEY!!!
      ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

I agree with GV!!! Why don't We just have a Bitch forum!!! When you want to have it out with someone or release some stress, just got to the Bitch forum!!! You don't have to read what's been said, that's your choice!!! Maybe a better name than Bitch forum, think it would be nice though!!! Would make for some Good reading on a slow day!!! SweetLou I'll be the First!!! I'm sorry for anyone's feelings I have hurt, hopefully none!!! Time to Study some Games!!! Like two plays in Football tomorrow nite but will wait until tomorrow, still to early!!! Have a Good day!!! Knock!

Comment

hell yeah

I don't read that fourm at all but that is total nonsense that Wiz can't post in there. I see certain others saying the same thing right back and notice they aren't banned. Let the Wiz back!!
          GL!

Comment

I have no problem with the wiz. But if he were to get privelages back, then thats not fair to everyother person that was banned. BettorsChat has not given them a second chance. I guess you have to bitch and cry enough like Ty gaston or make a thread so everyone sees it to get your point across.

This is more of a power struggle, then we think. I voted yes simply on the fact that second chances should be given.

Wiz i hope you read this. You know me, I know you. I gave you the yes simply on the fact of friendship. But why should you be any different then the rest of us. If i pop the mouth off, I would get banned and never get a 2nd chance. And would you start a poll for me? No, you wouldnt.
            My grandmama' daughter ain't raised no sucker

Comment

I vote "no" based more on my distaste for having this poll at all rather than on the merits of Wiz's case. The strength of any organization (including Bettorschat) is good leadership. Good leadership requires difficult decisions. This forum would not be what it is if it was not led well. To defer to polls and popular opinion over the organization's stated values is poor leadership.

I don't know Wiz. I do know that by definition a privilege is not a right. Privileges can be given and taken away. In my mind, proof is in the pudding. Overall, BC is a strong leader or the forum would not be what it is. I wouldn't consider "appealing to the masses" if I had a disagreement with BC.

I believe Wiz should work this disagreement out with BC privately. I respect BC's authority to make the call regardless of his decision.

Comment

this is ridiculous, let wiz back so we can all win some $$ this football season, the guy is a solid capper

Comment

Originally posted by knockonwood
                  I agree with GV!!! Why don't We just have a Bitch forum!!! When you want to have it out with someone or release some stress, just got to the Bitch forum!!! You don't have to read what's been said, that's your choice!!! Maybe a better name than Bitch forum, think it would be nice though!!! Would make for some Good reading on a slow day!!! SweetLou I'll be the First!!! I'm sorry for anyone's feelings I have hurt, hopefully none!!! Time to Study some Games!!! Like two plays in Football tomorrow nite but will wait until tomorrow, still to early!!! Have a Good day!!! Knock!
                  LMAO..........I love it, a BITCH forum, CLASSIC.

Just give WIZ his own freakin FORUM! That way we can all post naked CHICKS, HORSES, CRICKET RACES and CUSS all WE WANT!

FUCK FUCK SHIT BITCH ASSHOLES AND PUSSIES!

I VOTED YES

PEACE

Comment

I really think it's a Good idea!!! Sounds even Better the way you put it Pimp!!! Best of Luck tonite Pimp!!! Knock!

Comment

i was not going to do this, and am sure many know why !!

i will not vote ,it is simply not my place to partake in discussion
                      making at this forum.. but being an open forum i will add my OP.
                      Frankb03 is right i have seen several people attacked by wiz..
                      i have no beef wth. the wiz , i did opt to reply to a post of his in reference to kick'n back . ever notice how your legs get broken. ( or feet ) i gave a thumbs down based solely on that comment.
                      i was instantly attacked by him as well as others .. followed by several : I GOT YOUR BACK .. funny ass shit !!! and yes they do , they voted YES.. i was able to view some of the vulgar words he used before deleted and i dont talk to my snakes that way......
                      I'm no different than any1 else..... re: us guys !! yes!! but this particular guy is a LADY..... nuff said... and in closing there was a new member here a few weeks ago and he was Banned for that type of lang. SO A BIG GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND YOU TOO WIZ..
                      its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Come on, stop bumping this guys post. Isn't everyone tired of reading this shit?? Let's get back to the games!!!

Comment

wiz

Hell yeah!!
                          Let Wiz post!!

What's good for the GANDER is good for the GOOSE.

Enough sniveling for sure.....

Comment

little Mike

I post winners, what do you post besides BS?????

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Comment

Everyone needs to take a step back and you will see that the wizz can very well post his plays right here in this section. The only section he is banned from is the horse racing section and that took place 4 to 6 weeks ago yet I never heard anything until recently about it being a problem.

Again the ban was given out as 2 posters kept going at each other. And there is no need for that as it only brings down the forum.

Comment

BC

I see that some have special privileges.
                                I see that some can post what ever they like, as long as it isn't me.........
                                I see as long as people run your forum for you, you could give a rats ass what goes on, keep raking in the CASH for Monte, that's all that matters........
                                You know, this isn't Iraq or Russia or even Iran, this is the good old USA........
                                It's called freedom of speech, don't like it? Go to North Korea...

Comment

Working...
                                X