Frank Rosenthal :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Rosenthal :

Of interesting note , he explains in this months Gambling On Line magazine about holes in the lines , shadow beards , wise guy sharpies , and various others things to do with baseball .

But of real interest to me was his take on services . First of all there is no doubt that he is or was the finest at this bizz for decades and his opinions are to be valued or ignore if you dare .

Question :

Does it make sense for bettors to hire professional handicapping services to help them spot holes in a line ?

Answer :

No , it really doesnt for the most part . Handicapping services are usually smoking mirrors . For a while I was in that business and will no longer have anything to do with it , I still maintain a site but if you look at my site it will say " sold-out " . I cant in good conscious tell anyone that he or she can beat the game by following me or anyone else . I`m not a fan of services as they fall in the category of touts and will not be associated with that .

Question :

But your the best that ever lived , if they cant follow you how can they win ?

Answer :

The reason they cant win following me or anyone else (unless they get lucky , and if you want to get lucky .... go to Vegas and try that out) is because " they literally have to do everything I do - thier moves absolutely have to be identical to mine " , they cant afford to look and choose and the only way to be successful with a professional is to have a piece of him in you , not to follow. There are a number of other reasons you cant win blindly following them ....... its just impossible and I speak from experience when I say that to you !

And before anyone replys to this , I suggest you go to his site and argue with him . I dont want to hear it personally and I highly doubt your gonna do that anyway or I fear a fool is in the making .

He said it , not me ...... nuff said

G.L.

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "
Working...
X