Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Justice

Question-what do you folks think of David Justice as a commentator?,
    To me he is irritating, talks too much says nothing in any event other than the obvious, and overall is not very good at his job.

Savage

Yeah but he used to sleep with Halle Berry ... he's probably half brain dead now .

Comment

LOL!!!

Comment

I met that guy before and he's a Jerk.

Comment

BC

Maybe so ... Maybe not -----> he used to sleep with Halle Berry

Comment

Being a big Atlanta fan I always liked Dave Justice But as an announcer I think he is sort of like Barkley in the NBA.He can tell things you wouldn't normally think of! I kind of like him! Ask the question what I think of Ozzie Guillion as a manager! HORRIBLE any man that says the fans dont matter in a labor strike deserves everything that comes his way! He tries to be the hero instead of his team. White Sox will never be in the playoffs with him! Look at the 7th inning!

Comment

Trick

They butchered the 10 th inning also.

Minny ... man on 2nd .. 1 out ... Shingo Takatsu intentionally walks the world famous and certain hall of famer Justin Morneau to pitch to Torii Hunter and Jacque Jones ... game over.

Comment

I know my record but I thought White Sox with him would be terrible. At least today I seen today, I wasn't as stupid as I thought! There is no doubt in my mind the Coach did cost my over or this game!

Comment

Trick

It won't be long before " Ozzie " is washing cars somewhere.

Comment

Trick-in all due respect-Barkley has charm, charisma, says intelligent things and adds to the game.
                    With Justice, the most profound comment you will get from him is that in the bottom of the ninth inning with bases loaded score tied and count 3-2 on the batter, something akin to "Nathan really needs to get this guy out if the game is going to go extra innings." Duh. :D

Comment

I may be a bad homer for Justice But barkly wanted to run for governor of Alabama. I Know he says stuff to keep him on the program and BE Different. Fans want controversy and Barkly will give it to them. As for Justice I seen how he talked about the Torre Hunter deal. What would you want your player to do. I thought about it that way and said hey Justice has a point!

Comment

Trick-I have seen Justice too many times point out the obvious;give the fans credit for something-not every obvious thing has to be pointed out.
                        Everyone is entitled to his opinion-to me he is a bore and gives very little insight into the game in addition to just opening his yap much too much.

Comment

Savage

I agree .. BUT ... he was tooling Halle Berry

Comment

Have you seen Halle Berry without makeup? She's still pretty but not a knockout. She seems to like dating men that cheat and beat on her.

Comment

Working...
                            X