consensus service ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consensus service ??

Where is the best site to get consensus reports. I would like to purchase one for the football season. Thanks for the help.

I like these the best

Consensus Report
    Consensus Online

both followed by dot com gets you there...

Comment

Concensus Hotline

I've been using consensus services since 1988 and I guess I've probably used 'em all over those years. The best I've found is called "Consensus Hotline". They give all of Northcoast's plays, all of Executive's plays, and the top daily plays for over 40 other services. They are phone service only, but I've found them to be the best at what they do. Their phone number is 800-343-1133. Cost for their full season full service is $695 if you sign up before August 15. Thereafter it is $1,095. They've been in business in the same place (Cresson, PA) since 1983. Good guys here as well. I have no financial ties to these guys whatsoever so what you've got here is just my honest opinion.

Comment

Todd-Virtually every big play and plays of the best well known services are posted on service request line.
        Why would you want to pay someone?

Comment

SportJustSports (Special right now $199)
          Consensusonline ($349 I think very good)
          SportsMonitor ($995 very good)

I do not endorse any of these just answering you question

But like Savage1 sain the majority of the Service are posted
          here for free by one person or another.
          GLTA

Comment

Savage / Fleetfox

Do we get Underdog's plays here for football?

There are a lot of imitators ... but the origional " Underdog " has been dynamite over the years.

Please let me know

Comment

Biloxi

same question ... does your consensus group give out Underdog ?

Comment

Coverboy

I got underdog last year...they were great on their 10* plays....I expect to get them again this year...I am sure someone will get them....I get several Consensus Reports during Football season from several people here and we compare the plays so should be able to get just about anything you want during football season..problem is week day games are a little hard for me to post because of my work schedule....will try to email them to Spark so he can post them if I can not....also anothe proble with the CONSESUS I get is that because we are compare several Reports we get them a little late...Services are really particular about releasing their big plays late especially during football season......will do the best we can....sorry to be so long winded
                GLTA

Comment

another good Consensus is "Rocky's Winner Circle" hard to fine though have a phone number for them866-299-4270 (hope I can post this if not sorry Betterchat) but no web site for them
                  GLTA

Comment

Fleetfox

Please never say you're sorry . You do one helluva job sharing all your info and it's always most appreciated. Thanks for all your hard work and concern.

-CB

Comment

You got that right coverboy. Thankyou to all that post the service plays. The time and effort is appreciated by many!:cool:

Comment

Answers to the Questions

First, regarding underdog...THE ORIGINAL Underdog (in business out of Ohio since 1977) has been screwed by a number of imitators over the years. The original is indeed really solid, never having experienced a losing season (including juice) since 1985. Last year WAS however an off year as he was only 7 games over .500. Not trying to disparage anyone, but the original U-Dog has only two weights of plays...Regular and Doubles. He does not have 10 star plays! Further, the original (at least since I've been getting his plays 1983) NEVER has but ONE release PER DAY...One in college...One in the NFL...As you would expect he is ALWAYS taking the wood and will never LAY it.

Savage and some of the others are correct in that most of the plays released by the services (consensus as well) can be found here in BC. It should be noted though, that last year, as the season moved into late October, November and December there was a TREMENDOUS amount of disinformation (whether intentional or accidental) showing up on the services posts by the BC members. Until that started happening, I was convinced I wasn't gonna re-up with Consensus Hotline for this year. I believe that most of the red herrings posted on BC were innocent mistakes that, more ofthen than not, arose from one of the good BC posters simply reposting a release they saw on a lesser-quality bettors forum. In any event, I have resubscribed to CH and will post the historically good services on BC each week.

My philosophy concerning service plays is pretty simple....I've been with CH for many, many years and I KNOW PERSONALLY that Executive Sportsline (run out of PA by a straight up guy named Brian *****), Northcoast (I know there are a ton of Phil haters out here), and the original Underdog are steady and consistent year in and year out. I have tracked all 50+ service CH releases for the last ten years and, frankly, any mediocre service that happens to get really hot over the short term doesn;t particularly impress me. If a service is hitting only 50% of its plays over a ten year period, it's gonna take more than a few hot weeks to get me on their bandwagons.

One other bit of info....Just to ensure that the plays CH releases on these guys are legit, several years ago I forked over the $3,000 to Exec and the next year the $3,500 to NC just to compare. During those years (I belive it was 95 and 96), there were no discrepancies between the plays. The year I paid Exec, he hit 64% of his plays of 400% + and went 13-2 on his 500% and higher. WARNING: That was an extraordinarily good year and certainly not one that I "expect" him to match going forward.

Damn, but I can talk alot. Sorry for the length...

Tim

Comment

Working...
                        X