Joe Thorton signs with Swiss Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Thorton signs with Swiss Elite

Can anyone confirm this........I may start crying and I will boycott all Bruins games!!!
    Joe Thorton for MVP

This is confirmed my friend. I feel the same way you do.

Boston Bruins restricted free agent forward Joe Thornton announced Thursday that he has signed a "conditional contract" with HC Davos of the Swiss Elite League.

The Bruins made a qualifying offer but it was unacceptable to Thornton . Boston signed center Joe Thornton to a one-year contract extension through the 2003-04 season

Thornton led Boston last season with 23 goals and 50 assists in 77 games.

Comment

If I was not so f'ing stupid I would change my symbol right now!!!!I am going to become a Toronto Fan!!!
      Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Or we can form a New England sports fan support group! Charge people like rehabs do and make a killing.

Comment

Knuble and Rolston gone too. They (Jacob's) need to act like they are in a top 5 market and spend some damn money!

I know a guy that is friends with Jacob's and he goes to his house in Buffalo, N.Y. a couple times a year. He said J. Jacob's just laughs about the press and fans and openly says that he is just in it to make money. That's why he won't spend because he said the money is most important and he doesn't have his heart in it like a local owner would.

It's really too bad.

Comment

Working...
          X