My two cents about the situation in this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My two cents about the situation in this forum

Sorry, I did not want to do this, but after reading some of the latest fights here, that involved two good personal friends of mine, I do not have much of a choice.

Guys, what is wrong with you at the moment?
    Yes, it is a tough time for all of us because baseball seems to be unbeatable. My personal choice was to stay away from it and start making a nice bundle when CBB starts again...
    I do not care if someone complains about his losing streak, I love do that, too.
    It's part of the game and as long as it does not happen every day, I think NOBODY will have a problem wit it.

But what is happening here, is just riddiculous. Instead of helping each other, some people start to call each other names and stuff like that. For stupid reasons, by the way!

When the stuff with MtrCtyPimp and me started, you were able to see how someone can handle a fight! We did it like men, we talked it out like adults and we came to an end. What happens here is a kind of endless story, which will end, in the long run, in drastic change in the forum...
    a lot of great 'cappers will not be worth willing to keep on going through this shit every day. It is sad how many minutes everyone of us has wasted, when he or she read these postings.

Since the Ty stuff this forum became really bad. I am sorry to say that, but it is no fun to hang out here anylonger, when you see here more fighting than in the real life. We are supposed to help each other and not to figh each other! So, I do not care if there are disagreements. That's part of the business and I know that some people here are....well....a little bit stubborn when it comes to admit mistakes, and I am one of them, by the way. But still, there are other ways to handle these things. No on here is a kid, we all are adults and threatening and names calling does not help anyone, except for some sick fucks who like to see other people getting into fights.

I honestly hope that this situation will stop here soon.

That's all I want to say about it, agree or disagree, I neither have the intention nor the time to care about it.

Good luck to everyone and start thinking before you post! It can not hurt...

GB
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

GermanBettor

Other then picks on this Site.

These are the best words I have seen here in along time.

GL Buddy. Great post and the total truth.

It's like I have said before its old and I'm personally tired of looking at it. I come here to look for plays and to help people out. Not to see swearing and yelling all the time.

Just makes me
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I agree! I know I got into with Ty but it seems now that everybody is bashing each other. Let it go!

Comment

Good to see that someone agrees.

Homer, I share your feeling to throw up!
        It became really bad, sadly.
        You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
        Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
        X