Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke

Okay, this blind guy is walking down the street and just stops and stands there. A woman walks up and asks, is everything okay? the blind guy reply's, I'm looking for a pub were I can get a drink. The woman says let me help you and walks him into the pub. He says would you have a drink with me? she agrees. The blind guy says, wanna hear a blonde joke? she says she's not sure that is a good idea, I'm a 160 pound blond, there are two blondes to your left that probably weigh 180 pounds each, two blondes to your right that probably weigh 150 pounds each. She asks, are you sure you want to tell a blonde joke?
    The blind guy sits and thinks for a moment, then reply's, naaaw, forget it, I don't wanna repeat myself 5 times.

The Ultimate Blond Joke

A blonde female police officer pulls over a blonde gal in a convertible
    sports car for speeding. She walks up to the car and asks the blond for her
    driver's license.

The blonde convertible driver searches through her purse in vain. Finally she
    asks, "What does it look like?"

The blonde police officer tells her, "It's that thing with your picture on
    it."

The blonde driver searches for a few more seconds, pulls out her compact,
    opens it and sure enough sees herself. She hands the compact to the blonde cop.

After a few seconds looking at the compact, the blonde cop rolls her eyes,
    hands the compact back to the blonde convertible driver and says, "If you would
    have told me you were a police officer when I first pulled you over we could
    have avoided this whole thing.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Working...
    X