sopranos thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sopranos thread

post your sopranos questions,answers and thoughts here.remember its on at 9:00 et on hbo

I am lucky enough to have won a lunch with the man who plays bobby bacala in las vegas! I love the sopranos and can't wait for tonight!

Comment

thats cool

i met carmine at the mohegan sun i used to work there and i noticed him and another guy,talked with him a little pretty cool

Comment

I'm fucking pumped!!!! Last week was a great episode.

Comment

yeah whats feetch

gonna do this week.i think blundetto will get back to family business soon

Comment

last week was great there are supposed to be more WACKINGS this year!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've met Rutgers graduate James Gandolfini a few times at my bar since the show has been on the air.

Nice guy.
              The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

I usually love him in movies but haven't liked his part so far.

How long do you guys think it will take for Chris or his girl to get wacked?

Comment

that broad is talking too much and is enjoying ratting em out now.

Comment

Yeah I figure something is going to happen like someone will find out and Chris is going to try and help her or cover it up and they both will end up getting wacked!

Comment

HOPE ITS A GOOD ONE,NO FAMILY MUSHY CRAP,JUST FAMILY BUSINESS.........HEY WAT THE FVCK U LOOKIN AT...BADDA BING

Comment

someone will accuse Adriana of being a rat and then Chrissy will go nuts and kill the accuser and then they'll find out and wack Adriana......
                        Last edited by ats; 03-28-2004, 10:21 PM.

Comment

f

frigan feetch,looks like hes going back to prison.where can i get poker chips like the ones they play with on the show

Comment

Ebay, I just bought some. 11.5 grams

Comment

cool thanks man

cool any cognac and cigars?

Comment

Working...
                              X