Strip Joints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strip Joints

I travel a lot and have been to many strip joints all ober the world.........but my vote for best i have been to are located in Providence RI.........Canada is good and a very close second.............Opinions?

Strip Clubs

Have you ever been to Mons Venus in Tampa? If not make sure you stop in next time in the area. It is the best I have ever been to in the states.

Comment

I live in ontario, but i'd have to say montreal has some of the best strip joints in Canada, possibly the world too!
      Every dog has it's day!

Comment

I will say this the ones in the Subs of Detroit suck ass. I will go across the border before going back to them.

That reminds me. Last year, there was a guy I worked with and he turned 21 so, myself and another guy I work with took him to Jon Jon's, a topless bar.

To make along story short. The clonehead was so fucked up. I just left him sleeping in my truck all night long. He is on some funny as hell home videos.

My wife and kid get up in the morning and look out the front door. His car is in the street so they look for him, finally they ask me. I tell them the moron is sleeping in the truck right where he belongs. Can't handle your beer you can stay outside.
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Flashdancers in New york City, Across the street from David Letterman's studio. be prepared to be on good behvior, bouncers don't put up with any bullshit
          There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met yet.

Comment

I thought Scores in NY was suposed to be good?

Comment

Howard Stern....sure talks well about Scores......

Comment

Caps, ever been to Cabo San Lucas? There are some very very nice ones here. Mermaids for one.

Comment

I've never been to Scores, but Stern says it's the place to be. New york has some nice jiggly rooms, beware of the one's that don't serve alcohol. I got conned into buying a stripper a $20 soda.

Jiggly rooms are cool

Good Luck
                  There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met yet.

Comment

Scores has the best looking girls out of any strip joints in NYC hands down, but it is very commercial and the girls will milk you dry! Very easy place to get addicted to!
                    Best one that I have been to where the girls were hot and very playful was Crazy Horse in Vegas!

Comment

St. Catherines Street Montreal is the best in the world bar none. I spent about 5 years in the USMC, and I have been to strip joints and cat houses world over............Montreal is the best!
                      Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

I am going to be the odd guy out here..

I have never been to a strip club nor will I ever.

Paying for jiggles just doesnt excite me, especially when you see shows and watch the girls talk about what sleezes and scums the patrons that go there are.

May as well go hire a prostitute, knowing they are on the take just cant do it for this guy.

I know I am in the minority but I would rather spend 100 bucks on a sports bet than on a sleezy silicon honey.

Comment

My favorite's

The Men's Club here in Charlotte

Cheetah 3 in Atlanta

Derriere's Gentlemen's Club in Myrtle Beach
                          "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Working...
                          X