X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Csgo - esl rio 2020 3.05

Virtus.Pro vs Natus / Vincere 15:00

Virtus Pro +1,5 @ 2,18

Half jokingly, Simple is still mourning his porshe, which was brutally treated in one of the shopping parking lots. But people are jealous of it. Today he won't be able to play and he will mourn. Just kidding. Natus is an obvious favorite of this match but today they can play very loose with Virtus and they will not come to the match 100% unconcerned. Navi is a team that finally won the team championship and deservedly won the IEMa, but NaVi is not yet a team like Astralis, which when necessary will force itself and compete on every rival (even Astralis has problems with that). I think that today's match could be one of them. Virtus Pro faded out a long time ago now practically nobody is counting on them but nothing motivates as much as a chance to rebound against the best team in the world from the last IEM. Stable form of Buster and Jamie despite the losses are a good predictor before this match. The interesting thing is that Inferno is the best VP map today. Tipster prediction from https://esporttalk.org/

Virtus Pro 2:0 GG !

Comment

Congrats on the Pick

Comment

Nemiga vs Gambit Youngsters Time: 15:00 5.05
        ESL One: Road to Rio

BET:
        Nemiga @ 2.32

Both teams have a few class players who should be doing well and this match is an attractive one. The gambit is a great sh1ro. Nafany and Ax1LE also score well. Speed4k is very talented in Nemiga, but he can be different with stability. But for him the drive is lollipop21k - if they both play well, the whole team gets wings. The NEM team is distinguished by the lollipop21k, Speed4k both have a mean of over 1.1 and 0.7 kill. In fact, I see here the competition between the form of the day of these two players with the leader Gambit sh1ro. The minimum favorite for me is Gambit but I risk nemiga here at a much better odds today. Bet source: https://esporttalk.org/

Comment

Originally posted by esportee View Post
          Nemiga vs Gambit Youngsters Time: 15:00 5.05
          ESL One: Road to Rio

BET:
          Nemiga @ 2.32

Both teams have a few class players who should be doing well and this match is an attractive one. The gambit is a great sh1ro. Nafany and Ax1LE also score well. Speed4k is very talented in Nemiga, but he can be different with stability. But for him the drive is lollipop21k - if they both play well, the whole team gets wings. The NEM team is distinguished by the lollipop21k, Speed4k both have a mean of over 1.1 and 0.7 kill. In fact, I see here the competition between the form of the day of these two players with the leader Gambit sh1ro. The minimum favorite for me is Gambit but I risk nemiga here at a much better odds today. Bet source: https://esporttalk.org/
          Again, a lot more than 2
          2:1 WIN!!

Comment

Team Heretics vs AVEZ

Team Heretics vs AVEZ // 17:00 7.05

Pick : Avez +3,5 @ 1.95

AVEZ will be treated with disregard today. On the one hand, it's hard not to be surprised when you've just played with the world's top players. But Heretics unfortunately didn't manage and lost another game. Avez has also had quite uneven results at a much lower level, but they play a lot more matches in regional league and that could be their advantage in this Blade, being in a better match pace. The Avez have nothing to lose and they have to maximize this match while the TH will not necessarily be 100% mobilized on this game. Of course nobody knows that. It was clear from Secret that even a good Mac game didn't help, and besides that there is a deeper problem with communication within the team. tipster info from https://esporttalk.org

Comment

Originally posted by esportee View Post
              Team Heretics vs AVEZ // 17:00 7.05

Pick : Avez +3,5 @ 1.95

AVEZ will be treated with disregard today. On the one hand, it's hard not to be surprised when you've just played with the world's top players. But Heretics unfortunately didn't manage and lost another game. Avez has also had quite uneven results at a much lower level, but they play a lot more matches in regional league and that could be their advantage in this Blade, being in a better match pace. The Avez have nothing to lose and they have to maximize this match while the TH will not necessarily be 100% mobilized on this game. Of course nobody knows that. It was clear from Secret that even a good Mac game didn't help, and besides that there is a deeper problem with communication within the team. tipster info from https://esporttalk.org
              BET WON - 22:20 !!

Comment

Unique Team vs Nemiga | | 15:00

Bet Unique +12,5 @ 1.9

My last pick on the Hard Legion came in easier than I thought. I didn't believe in such a win (1:2 !), although I was tempted to risk it. The course on them was about 5. Anyway, virtus pro confirmed that you still can't count on them in the long run. Generally, now we just got confused in the group. Today I chose the Unique Team vs Nemiga game and a big difference in courses caught my attention. The +12.5 line is quite safe for me for today. Nemiga is weak recently and Belarus Igor Solodkov ( lollipop21k) started shooting a little bit worse. Team Unique on the other hand is probably one of the worst teams here, however the form of both teams has been hopeless lately. Nemiga had a good match with Gambit recently but apart from that I still don't see such certainty and consistency in the game. Team Unique and Nemiga have played with Spirit recently and you can compare their matches which were not much different from each other but should. Spirit can quite easily cope with the difference between the two teams that they needed 3 maps for Nemige and not two but with similar and equally weak game. Esport bet for ESL One: Road to Rio

Comment

1st map 8:16 , 2nd map 19:22

Bet WON

Comment

Avez - Pompa 05/10 15:00
                    PICK: AVEZ (-1,5) @ 3,25 bet365

Bet from https://esporttalk.org/- as for me, AVEZ is the only team that stands out in this country at this point and even against the background of AGO, they have recently played much more solid and better against strong rivals. The form of this team is much better than Pompa and I won't even be surprised how easy it will be today 2:0 because the course encourages me to do so. Splawik wont exist at all in the last game with Skade. Winning alone doesn't necessarily pay off anymore because, as we know, players can approach a match at a tournament with an average stake. I prefer to take a risk in the pinnacle.

Comment

CSGO - Team Secret vs SMASH

Team Secret vs SMASH / / 16 May 2020 - 16:50 / Home Sweet Home Cup

Pick from esporttalk: Team Secret @ 2.2

Team Secret is exactly the same level and comparable to Smash players. Don't understand these odds. Although they lost to Avez I think it was a tough rival. Today 50/50. Not the worst rallen game lately, but sinnopsyy keeps the level from match to match. Smash has won the game with Skade, but it's because of fejtZ and bubble - the rest is definitely standing still. 2.2 on betfair is worth it for me today

Comment

FINAL SCORE 2:0 BET WON

18 May 2020 - 17:00
                        EndPoint vs AVEZ
                        Pick: Avez @ 2.9

Today Endpoint's match with Avez. In Avez yesterday Molsi passed away and replaced him by former Virtus pro player - I think it's a good change because communication in the team and atmosphere required it. Molsi had official health problems but that was just an excuse to change the player. Byali has been training for a long time and this may be a small advantage in this match. The odds for winning the Avez in Betano are very high because it is 2.82 and it is profitable. Changes in this team were necessary and I think the effects can come relatively quickly. Whether it's going to happen today - Enpodint is solid and plays pretty evenly but is not a very tough rival and last game was below expectations. A lot will depend on Thomas Utting who seems to be much better than his teammates. Correct course on Avez - max 2.2 - 2.3. Csgo betsfrom https://esporttalk.org/

Comment

EndPoint vs AVEZ FT 0:2 , LOST

Comment

Movistar Riders vs Giants / 23 May 2020 - 15:00
                            Bet: Giants + 1,5 @ 2.1

The odds have definitely fallen down for several hours. It was 7 - now about 4 - 5. Whoever managed to play yesterday definitely gained a lot. Of course, the Movistar class is bigger and the recent results have not changed much while the Giants is playing solidly recently. Richard PAacheco (fox) has been in good shape for a long time, but more importantly, other players are following in his footsteps and have clearly improved their communication. renatoohaxx and NOPEEJ . All three of them have a big share in the recently won matches against x6tence and Havu. Movistar does not have any weak points, but results are unstable. The odds are still a little too high for the favorites. It will be difficult to win the Giants, but comparing the map pool, one map or + 11,5 is very accurate today after a good rate.

Analysis from https://esporttalk.org/ tipster

Comment

Working...
                            X