My Dog Passed Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dog Passed Away

My female Jack Russell Terrier passed away early this morning. She was more than a dog to me as she was my little girl. She followed me everywhere when I got up to do anything.

I won't be around today and maybe not tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Monte

Sorry to hear about your loss. Dogs become much more than pets, they are part of the family.

Comment

Know how you feel we used to have two wire hair fox terriers and they were our kids. May God be with you in your time of sorrow.

The pet we loved will remain with us forever, and cherished memories will abide within our hearts reminding us that the love we shared together is eternal.
      Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Sorry to hear, Monte. I know the last time I had a dog die I grieved for awhile. It's a significant loss, particularly when the animal is with you for years.

Comment

Very sorry to hear that Monte, so sad to lose any member of your family!
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Very sad to hear about this Monte. Pets are family.....
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

So sad. I know what your going through. It's really tough, like losing a member of the family. I had to put my beloved German Shepherd down last year because of cancer. What helped a lot was adopting a 1 year old German Shepherd who had been abused from a local German Shepherd rescue about 3 months later. I tell everyone that I am not sure who rescued who. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                So sad. I know what your going through. It's really tough, like losing a member of the family. I had to put my beloved German Shepherd down last year because of cancer. What helped a lot was adopting a 1 year old German Shepherd who had been abused from a local German Shepherd rescue about 3 months later. I tell everyone that I am not sure who rescued who. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X