Paris Terrorist Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Terrorist Shooting

These damn terrorist attacks must stop! This stuff angers me to no end. May God be with the families and loved ones of the victims.

Can't stop extremist!

They have no regard for human life
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Now let's not rush to judgement. It could just be another case of workplace violence!!!

signed,
      the worst president in History Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        Can't stop extremist!

They have no regard for human life
        We cant completely stop it but if we had the balls we could knock a serious dent in these bastards. We're to scared to piss of the muslims though. And that starts with the leader of this country.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          We cant completely stop it but if we had the balls we could knock a serious dent in these bastards. We're to scared to piss of the muslims though. And that starts with the leader of this country.

No shit Vols! Waterboarding is too tough punishment for these murdering bastards!! BULLSHIT!!!! Ought to slit every one of those fuckers necks and piss down their throats! Now we're pulling out of Afghanistan and releasing the Gitmo terrorists back to there! Didn't the dumbass pres learn that didn't work in Iraq???

Comment

I forgot we had a politics thread

Comment

Don't get mad just cause you and Kaz get butt hurt

Comment

Islam is a terrorist religion period

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                  I forgot we had a politics thread
                  You should consider yourself lucky that you have ANY threads IMO!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    You should consider yourself lucky that you have ANY threads IMO!!
                    What other sound advice do you have for getting more people to post?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      What other sound advice do you have for getting more people to post?
                      None. KB,Kaz and JC are doing a good enough job of that without you or my advice.

Comment

Working...
                      X