Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    even
    I've used them in the past. Have met some awful people; The dating guru on here is Inside The 8 pol. I've never met one decent person from a dating site. Last one I met was an Asian weed dealer. Not kidding. Got busted for hauling 10lbs of weed across Texas with her two kids in the car. If she wasn't a great lay, I would have kept her longer than 2 dates! Try POF and OKcupid. They are free. Hang a shingle there. You'll find a sleeper!
    Last edited by KazDog; 11-12-2014, 11:15 PM.
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
      I've used them in the past. Have met some awful people; The dating guru on here is Inside The 8 pol. I've never met one decent person from a dating site. Last one I met was an Asian weed dealer. Not kidding. Got busted for hauling 10lbs of weed across Texas with her two kids in the car. If she wasn't a great lay, I would have kept her longer than 2 dates! Try POF and OKcupid. They are free. Hang a shingle there. You'll find a sleeper!
      She told you this info? lmao

Which sites did you use?

Comment

She told you this info? lmao

Which sites did you use?
        She waited 'til the second date to inform me. Well. She was staying with me for a couple of days and informed me. Then insisted that I co-sign a car for her. She became incensed when I told her "hell fucking no!" She goes, "You cosign car fo me. You think I make yo credit bad? I make yo credit good. I pay bill." I said to her. My credit is perfect, I don't need you fucking it up." Pretty much ended the Asian weed dealing experiment. Lmao....

Try using POF and OK Cupid. both are free.
        [email protected]

Comment

I have friends that use a couple sites. It's a shit show. Mostly single moms. Lot of work for little pay out as far as anything decent goes. Mostly just fat girls that post photos when they were a little lighter so their face photo looks ok.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
            I have friends that use a couple sites. It's a shit show. Mostly single moms. Lot of work for little pay out as far as anything decent goes. Mostly just fat girls that post photos when they were a little lighter so their face photo looks ok.
            Bingo!
            [email protected]

Comment

She waited 'til the second date to inform me. Well. She was staying with me for a couple of days and informed me. Then insisted that I co-sign a car for her. She became incensed when I told her "hell fucking no!" She goes, "You cosign car fo me. You think I make yo credit bad? I make yo credit good. I pay bill." I said to her. My credit is perfect, I don't need you fucking it up." Pretty much ended the Asian weed dealing experiment. Lmao....

BahahahahaahahahahahHa

Send me a pic of this chick!

That's awesome
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                That's their game Bigs!!
                All face shots so you can't see that their ass is 4 foot wide and from the neck down they are hideous.

I learned that if they don't have recent full body shots, no need to even proceed.

It's a grind on the internet dating scene
                [email protected]

Comment

hahahha this is great
                  "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Monte do a Savage-like thread where you sign up for a bunch of sites, cast some nets and do a running thread with your progress and get some insight and help along the way.
                    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

You let her stay with you? Damn you're a hippie lmao

Comment

You let her stay with you? Damn you're a hippie lmao
                        He's horny, that's why he let her stay
                        [email protected]

Comment

She just picked the wrong moment to ask if he would cosign.

Comment

Maybe she had a little that Kaz smoked

Comment

Don't do this Monte.....

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X