No announcement yet.

Guys great news !!!!! Tonight my wife and i gave birth to a healthy baby boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congradulations Jerry, glad everyone is healthy and happy.
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
      I am 40 yrs old and i almost gave up on having a child of my own. I met my wife 14 years ago and she had a 3 year old and a 4 month old. I have raised them as my own and enjoyed every bit of it. About a year ago we talked and i decided we did not really want to grow old and sit on the porch. I want to be coaching baseball and football when i am an old man ,so we decided to try. Wife is doing fine and baby is doing fine. Baby's name is kasey and he weighed 7lbs 4oz and was 19.5" long. Happiest day of my life. I know i am rambling on but just excited. Never thought i would see this day.

Jerry
      Congratulations to you Jerry and your Wife! Just don't get too excited and try chicken wings

Comment

Congrats buddy. Hope the 3 of you are doing well ...

Comment

So how's the baby boy today Jerry? And how big has he gotten already?

Comment

Monte, Thanks for asking buddy. He is doing great. He is now 15 months old and walking and getting into everything. His first word was balloon for some crazy reason. I was just looking at this thread last night and thinking how great it was here. I remember this was the first place I went every morning and the last place I went everyday. There were some great memories here and a lot of great people. I would love to get this place back to what it was. A lot of the people that posted in this thread are people that I would go to battle for and it just seems like it's so hard for everyone to get on the same page. I would love to have the time to post but not much free time anymore. I am still gambling daily just don't have the time to cap the games as much. I really do appreciate this site and I hope that everyone can get on the same page. I know a lot of guys care about this place just as much as I do and they are the ones that will keep this site going. Everyone has strong beliefs because we have seen the same things happen time and time again but the members here that speak out and clash with you are only doing that because this place means something to them. If this place did not mean anything to them would not be worth the time to even post a derogatory post or send a hateful email. Thanks again for all that u do.
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
            X