Clear All

• Who Do You Side With?

Crazy video. Which side are you on?

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50159416n
    Cops
    60.00%
    Driver
    40.00%

I think the driver and the teenager should be prosecuted and also ONLY the officer who fired the shots should be fired. All the other officers used the proper force IMO.

Comment

WTF was that lady's problem? Seriously, she turned a speeding ticket in to a nightmare!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        WTF was that lady's problem? Seriously, she turned a speeding ticket in to a nightmare!
        Same with that bitch at the capitol in Washington a few months ago. Why would that bitch try to run over cops when she had a baby in the back seat?

Comment

But shooting at a car with 5 kids in it can't be done. I know cops have a tough job but they go through enough training IMO to know that when they see 5 kids in a vehicle to not shoot. AND especially on one driving away. If it was heading towards him then he has to make a life or death decision. But one thats pulling away was just piss poor judgement from that officer

Comment

Can we have a Niether/both fucked up option??

Comment

No, you have to choose one. lol

I chose driver. If she didn't do the stupid shit she did, none of this happens!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                No, you have to choose one. lol

I chose driver. If she didn't do the stupid shit she did, none of this happens!
                Oh there is no doubt about that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  But shooting at a car with 5 kids in it can't be done. I know cops have a tough job but they go through enough training IMO to know that when they see 5 kids in a vehicle to not shoot. AND especially on one driving away. If it was heading towards him then he has to make a life or death decision. But one thats pulling away was just piss poor judgement from that officer

totally agree with you..........woman was wrong, but the way the law reads, is, Law enforcers shall only fire when fired upon, or they FEAR dangerment/harm to others or themselves...........

Woman was wrong, but was driving/fleeing away, as many drivers who are stopped, then speedily take off, you don't start firing, you pursue, use radio, set up blockades, etc..........use helicopter to track her, not like shes an armed fugitive wanted by the FBI's most 10 wanted...........now add in 5 kids..........geez........

discipline/composure was NOT used by the officer firing away...........you're trained to not do that..........

take it from a FORMER LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER..............me

2 wrongs don't make a right, but according to Galager, 3 lefts do........LMAO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I'm with the cops even though he shouldnt have shot at the tires. WTF is wrong with that lady. If anybody died it was her fault, seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X