Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Open Letter to "CASHMONEY"

Hello "CASH"

I would like to enlighten you about a few things and hope that you are intelligent and mature enough to at least consider some friendly advice. I live in suburban Detroit and also work in the city several days a week. I know what is good and bad about the city of Detroit and the national media only reports the bad. The national image of our city is very negative and you are not helping with your continued immature behavior on this site.

I have been on here since 2006 and although I do not post much, I consider it a must read because I find that a lot of knowledgeable people, have good insight on sporting events. That is why we are here, to share information about our past time. Everyone has a favorite team, or "homer" pick that needs to be taken into consideration, but nobody else attacks those that are against how they feel.

I stay here because many like minded, hardworking and professional people share information. You also claim to be a professional, hardworking person. I just respectfully ask that you act like it to this national audience. You have nothing to prove here, just pick games. No need to argue with anyone that is against your pick. This is not Detroit. Nobody is intimidated by your thug behavior. Act like the professional adult that you claim to be.

You get upset when someone calls you a 12 or 15 year old, easy fix for you, have respect for others on this forum and they will have respect for you. I hope that you will take my friendly advice into consideration before your behavior gets you banned from this site. You do seem to enjoy sports. Take this opportunity to sit at the adult table and share your picks without all the emotion and insults.

The metropolitan Detroit area should be represented better in a national forum.

Please do not respond to this friendly advice by demanding a homosexual act or urination of any kind because that is why so many good folks do not find your antics amusing.

Let us "Represent" better. Thanks and Good Luck

Post of the Year. Very well said Hockey Town!!!

Comment

Well written, thanks for sharing.
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Excellent post hockeytown. Glad you took the time to post. We need more people like this.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Outstanding post!!! Thanks hockeytown!

Comment

Working...
          X