Jodi Arias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jodi Arias

Holy Dam Man. Put her in the Casey Anthony bus to Hell!!!!!!!!!!

I fuckin hate this woman with a passion. Psycho murdering bitch. I've been following this trial since the start and she finally took the stand right now on Headline News.

LYING BITCH!!!!!!!

Give here the DP!!!!!!!!!

As usual

I have know idea who this bitch is

Guess I need to watch the news more.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Alleged killer Jodi Arias is expected to take the stand this week and will try to convince an Arizona jury that her third version of how her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander died -- that she killed him in self defense -- is what really happened when she stabbed and shot him in his bathroom.

Her attorneys will also try to paint a sympathetic picture of Arias as a soft-spoken aspiring artist and photographer who was a recent and devout convert to Mormonism.

It won't be easy. Her lawyers will have to overcome the prosecution's image of a woman who can glibly lie to friends as well as police, about things as mundane as where she worked to how she killed Alexander.

"I don't know how she can not take the stand, getting her up there you can have her crying and sobbing, saying she loved him, how horrible it was. I can't conceive how you wouldn't," said Melvin McDonald, a criminal defense attorney and former judge and prosecutor. McDonald has opposed Arias' prosecutor Juan Martinez in the past.

"She has got be likeable, tearful, show remorse for what happened. She has got to talk about the great times they had, talk about how he turned on her, how he was mean and ugly and demeaning, and the pictures he took and the pressure he would put on her, that sort of stuff," McDonald said.

Arias, now 32, has been in jail since admitting to killing Alexander, 29, in 2008. She dated Alexander for a year and continued to have a sexual relationship with for a year after they broke up. Her attorneys claim she killed him in self-defense, and that he was a controlling, abusive boyfriend who took advantage of a nice girl who fell in love.

Alexander's friends, however, have depicted Arias as a jealous woman and a stalker. Prosecutors argue that her jealousy drove her to plot Alexander's murder, driving from California to his house in Mesa, Ariz., to have sex with him, luring him into a vulnerable position, and then stabbing him 27 times and shooting him in the head.

The jury in the case will have to sort through the divergent portraits of Arias, who sits in court each day in conservative blouses and large glasses and who cries each time prosecutors discuss Alexander's death.

Comment

Lie, lie and more lies....

What a friggin' idiot .... she is not smart enough, to even know how to lie ! Burn in hell dumbass bitch

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
        Last edited by Ldawg; 03-15-2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

That girl is scary. She seems so sweet and innocent

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
            That girl is scary. She seems so sweet and innocent
            Sweet and innocent like like a Pit Viper .... BW the bitch stabbed the guy over 30 times, slit his throat... oh, and shot him in the head for good measure .
            Psycho killer run run, run away......

Dilana cover ---->

Comment

Shit I know, that's what's crazy, she looks like she couldn't hurt a fly

Comment

GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1ST DEGREE MURDER

Burn in hell you cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Like most news stories, nobody has any clue what happened and I have no idea how people make such strong judgements. If you believe the news, George Zimmerman killed an innocent kid. A little cut and paste and you can frame a story many ways. I have no idea what happened and people who watch this stuff all day long and follow these stories have no life and make these emotional judements.

Plus, who really cares. These type of things happen everyday all over the world and we only hear about selected stories. Some get off and some are found guilty. Makes no difference in my life and could care less.
                  Hoops

Comment

She is hot as hell though...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopster007 View Post
                      Like most news stories, nobody has any clue what happened and I have no idea how people make such strong judgements. If you believe the news, George Zimmerman killed an innocent kid. A little cut and paste and you can frame a story many ways. I have no idea what happened and people who watch this stuff all day long and follow these stories have no life and make these emotional judements.

Plus, who really cares. These type of things happen everyday all over the world and we only hear about selected stories. Some get off and some are found guilty. Makes no difference in my life and could care less.
                      I watched this trial since day one and the great thing about America is, they put these things on T.V. and allow us to watch and they also allow us to have an opinion. The bitch was absolutely, NO DOUBT, Guilty of just cold blooded murder of a man who had many friends and a family. The evidence was overwhelming and she never denied stabbing or shooting him either.

If I choose to invest my time in watching the whole trial, you are damn right I and a million others today will celebrate the bitch getting what she deserves. After watching the whole Casey Anthony case and seeing that bitch walk after murdering a young child, I didn't want to see our justice system fail again ... and they didn't today.

Kill her now so we don't have to spend thousands of $ feeding her and keeping her ass warm for the next 40 years!

Comment

I was kinda hoping for a not guilty so I could see her in Playboy or some sex tape

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          I was kinda hoping for a not guilty so I could see her in Playboy or some sex tape
                          I think for part of her punishment she should be sent to the LaGrange KY reformatory for women and be bound, gagged, and ass fucked by Kentucky boys who live within 8 miles of the prison, who have all their teeth, a good job, vote republican, tolerate NASCAR and UK fans, don't drink, and have the initials JC for their first and last name.

That would be a fitting punishment executed 3 times a week for the next 10 years or until she is no longer hot or her sphincter is no longer elastic!
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            I think for part of her punishment she should be sent to the LaGrange KY reformatory for women and be bound, gagged, and ass fucked by Kentucky boys who live within 8 miles of the prison, who have all their teeth, a good job, vote republican, tolerate NASCAR and UK fans, don't drink, and have the initials JC for their first and last name.

That would be a fitting punishment executed 3 times a week for the next 10 years or until she is no longer hot or her sphincter is no longer elastic!
                            I would be up every weekend

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              I would be up every weekend
                              You have to be a resident of KY, you will need to change your name, I think you have all your teeth, you have a good job and I know YOU VOTE REPUBLICAN!
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X