University of Texas orders evacuation of all buildings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University of Texas orders evacuation of all buildings

AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters) - The University of Texas at Austin ordered an emergency evacuation of all buildings on Friday due to threats.

"Evacuation due to threats on campus," said an alert posted on the university website just before 10 a.m.. "Immediately evacuate ALL buildings and get as far away as possible. More information to come."

2 Airports in North Dakota were evacuated on Tuesday and Wednesday due to bomb threats, this is getting way out of hand. With todays technology, how can they not track these assholes?

Comment

A university spokeswoman told CNN affiliate KXAN that a male claiming to be with al Qaeda called the university and said that bombs were placed all over campus, and that they would go off at about 10 a.m.

Comment

I say load up 1,000 jets with bombs and have ac/dc blasting "For Those About to Rock" while we bomb every dumb fucking Muslim country around

Comment

Someone called and claimed to be Al Qaeda, so we should bomb every Muslim country? We need you as the next President. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
            Someone called and claimed to be Al Qaeda, so we should bomb every Muslim country? We need you as the next President. Wow.
            Do you watch the fucking news with all these Muslim fucks burning flags and killing people. Fuck em all and fuck you if your on their side!!!

Comment

I shouldn't have responded to this thread. I know who you are, no need to waste either of our times. Good luck on your plays.

Comment

Working...
              X