Anyone wathing the HBO show "Luck"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wathing the HBO show "Luck"

Anyway they won a huge pick 6 in the season opener and have been so paranoid about keeping it on the downlow. I mean I wouldnt want to be on the news as the winner, but they are just tripping. This one guy gets mad at the other for play 10/20 no limit holdem. I just don't get what the big deal is?
    Last edited by Letswinalot; 02-13-2012, 03:10 PM.

Watching

Originally posted by letswinalot View Post
    anyway they won a huge pick 6 in the season opener and have been so paranoid about keeping it on the downlow. I mean i would want to be on the news as the winner, but they are just tripping. This one guy gets mad at the other for play 10/20 no limit holdem. I just don't get what the big deal is?
    typo

Comment

I watched it, didn't like it at all.

Comment

Watched the first twenty minutes of the first episode. I literally fell asleep.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
          Watched the first twenty minutes of the first episode. I literally fell asleep.
          Yea it sucks. Even the season preview looked horrible. Same with the show Alcatraz, terrible. f.

Comment

I like the show, but the 3rd episode last night wasnt that great.

Comment

Haven't seen Luck. HBO's dramatic series are usually good but that one didn't catch my attention. I'm ready for the next season of Boardwalk Empire. It will be interesting to see how Scorcese and crew develop the storylines after killing off Domarty in the season finale. That was a bold move to write out perhaps the most complex character in the series.

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                Haven't seen Luck. HBO's dramatic series are usually good but that one didn't catch my attention. I'm ready for the next season of Boardwalk Empire. It will be interesting to see how Scorcese and crew develop the storylines after killing off Domarty in the season finale. That was a bold move to write out perhaps the most complex character in the series.
                It definitely caught my attention it's about gambling. Im rooting for the show, but fear it will fail.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                  Yea it sucks. Even the season preview looked horrible. Same with the show Alcatraz, terrible. f.
                  i forced myself to watch the first 2 episodes of alkatraz but gave it a shot.Episodes 3-5 have been good last episode was awesome.IT gives clues on every episode go back to sidereel and watch the last couple shows and u will get into it.
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Luck IMO is slow developing. I like the gambling and horse racing aspect. They have the characters down pat IMO. All the Spark aka old degenerates with oxygen tanks and cigars wagering $5 a race tryin to catch lightning in a bottle.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                    X