Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2006 Hummer H3

2006 Hummer H3, Used Cars For Sale - Carsforsale.com

Child Support is going up...can't afford a vehicle payment for now. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks,

Nate
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

I paid child support for 13 years nate. It can be depressing and paralyzing both at the same time and my ex was a total bitch to boot. I feel your pain!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      I paid child support for 13 years nate. It can be depressing and paralyzing both at the same time and my ex was a total bitch to boot. I feel your pain!
      I have just over 4 years to go...I was paying 400/month for my son. The state refigured it in december and it's going up to 675/month.

It would be worth it knowing that the money I give her goes to my son...but my problem is I know its not.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Same here. Every time the kid needed something, I was buying it for him because she wouldn't. I think the bitch bought and drove 3 new cars in that 13 year span though and I'm pretty sure I was the one making the car payments for her.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          Same here. Every time the kid needed something, I was buying it for him because she wouldn't. I think the bitch bought and drove 3 new cars in that 13 year span though and I'm pretty sure I was the one making the car payments for her.
          Sounds like I am/you were in the same situation...she makes 11.86/hr and she lives in a 275K house (in South Dakota thats a huge house) and drives a new SUV. Chaps my ass...

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

What's gas per gallon up n your neck of the woods Nate?
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
              What's gas per gallon up n your neck of the woods Nate?
              3.15-3.30 pg

A couple weeks ago it was 2.92

FYI It's a misconception that Hummers get shitty mpg's. I get about 14 mpg with this H3. Naturally if you get an H2 or H1 that have bigger engines and are bigger machines you will get worse mpg.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Damn Nate nice looking vehicle. Sorry to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                  Damn Nate nice looking vehicle. Sorry to hear.
                  Thanks Bryce

It is what it is...what sucks is I haven't had anyone at all interested yet. I just lowered the price again to see if that drums up any interest.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

The problem is they don't make 'em any more and servicing can be a headache.

I had 2 H2's then went to the H3 Alpha, just got rid of the 3, miss those trucks!

Good luck with the selling of yours. Hopefully you get a few big snow storms, it would go quick then!

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo View Post
                      Thanks Bryce

It is what it is...what sucks is I haven't had anyone at all interested yet. I just lowered the price again to see if that drums up any interest.
                      Tell ya what if I needed one or had a need I'd be on it. Yes a bit pricey but I was checking them out around where I live and you are in line so I don't know what the problem is. I mean people jump on this stuff and like I said good looking vehicle. Mileage isn't excessive IMO either.

Good luck buddy... Hope everything works out for you

Comment

Thanks atolunch and Bryce.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

hope everything works out for you.
                          i've been thru it with my ex for a while. i was fortunate after 2 years, my daughter decided she wanted to stay with me so I didn't have to pay any more support - even though it wasn't going to my daughter anyway.
                          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                            hope everything works out for you.
                            i've been thru it with my ex for a while. i was fortunate after 2 years, my daughter decided she wanted to stay with me so I didn't have to pay any more support - even though it wasn't going to my daughter anyway.
                            It always works itself out.

I hold out hope someday my son wants to come live with me...he's about to be 14 so it will be interesting in the next few years to see how things work out for him at his mothers house.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Hang in there griff. Things will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X